I’d like to put a Christmas Bow on the Bears season and give thanks that there will only be 2 more thrashings before this pathetic season is over and send them the following Top 10 Holiday wishes for 2012 which is currently set-up to be a nasty replay of 2011:
1. Send Martz to Penn State with Hainey
2. Draft the following : O Line (replace all), backup QB(s), receivers of any sort, Linebackers under 30 yrs old
3. Make a deal with Indy to trade the “C” on the helmet to a “Horseshoe” to change their “Luck”
4. Allow Cutler to go shotgun and get out of the pocket at least twice per game
5. Fix the 30 sec communication delay between new O coord and QB
6. Give the ball to Hester on every play, trade Barber for Reggie Bush just so we can hear “by Cracky” more
7. Send Cutler to 14 weeks of Tebow, Brady, and Brees school of QB leadership
8. Allow Bears more than (3) 3rd down conversions per game
9. Ban Lovey from giving any more interviews (TV or radio)…. before I slit my wrist
10. Have Lovey caught in a sex scandal with Angelo, Philips and McCaskey…hire Farve to run football operations
there…that should fix things for 2012, not much to ask…Merry Christmas.
Can John Finney start a blog on your website.
Although his comment’s may be extreme they are spot on.
May i also add one other important comment or a #11) Can we please figure out who George Mc Caskey his and how he looks like ? Possibly a commentary o his teams complete debacle
Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular put up incredible. Fantastic task!
©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved.