More Latest Photos

Sri Rao LIVE from the CBS Radio Culinary Kitchen
Gail Simmons LIVE from the CBS Radio Culinary Kitchen
Bears Radio After Dark With Prince Amukamara
Meet & Greet With Bears CB Prince Amukamara
Exclusive Cooking Demo & Wine Pairing Experience With St. Francis Wines

1. jovonnie akruba says:

jennifer lopez needs to go to church go to the altar and pray, she also need to join church and rededicate her life back to christ. she has two kids she needs to raise instead of trying to be in the satan spotlight all the time her time is up ASK GOD FOR AA HUSBAND he will give hime to you stop being so desperate you know nothing about this young man you call yourself dating . settle down raise your kids.
    you lost mark because he had you before he needed financial help from you thats all plus he was still married and you committed adultry that a sin and one of
    gods commanment. get you some jesus in your life and stop fornicating you aint got it know more/

1. Summur says:

Get a life and stop spending energy on commenting on some celebrity you don’t know and will never meet!

2. Pat rodgers says:

I would keep an eye on this individual — really!

2. Roman says:

I donated $100 to the Midwest Values PAC and got to see a fine show at the State Theater to boot! Good to see Franken & Davis back thegtoer again.Although I have never done any political fund-raising, I may get motivated to do something more for Franken should he decide to run for the Senate.

3. Viviane says:

Loving (forever) the history of lsetvieon and able to recall thousands of (usually) useless historical facts about the medium, I remember distinctly when Mr. Zabel was elected. One of the first writers COOL. What I could never have imagined was how Zabel will forever be etched in the history of the medium due to his tremendous leadership during that time in the industry. The industry didn’t quite now how to react. Business as usual, how? Development, what? We looked to our leaders in the business at the time, the Moonves’, studio heads, well-known showrunners, etc. etc. But due to the Emmys timing that year, the town looked at Zabel. I remember watching the countless interviews he gave about what they were going to do with the Emmys. I felt, it really would set the tone for how the television community was supposed to react to the horrific events, or at the very least, let everyone know it was okay to begin moving on. The town may not come together very often, on very much, but it does for that event more so than ever that particular year. Everyone had their opinion. I’m sure Zabel could write a book on those alone perhaps one day. AND delayed THREE TIMES? Most men/women would have just cancelled. And to date, I still think one of the funniest Emmys ever. Thought perhaps it was imagined but watching a clip recently reminded me nope it really was one of the best ever and warmest. Those who attended to support the art of television, or to come out and support their companies and/or people they work with will forever have my utmost respect, many attended who didn’t need to be there that night. Mr. Zabel will forever be etched in the history of the television medium for his place during this time and his tremendous poise and direction whether he knew it or not in the moment. I think the fact he was thrown into the mix is even more impressive. For those wondering if I’m kissing up to try and get my next gig I’m not. I’ve long since left the business and am an underwater basket weaver in Naples, Florida (what? a gig’s a gig) with no plans to return. But I did read this article and loved it. As a historical television history buff kudos.

4. Ahmad says:

I don’t know if Franken is the right candidate for the Democrats, but I think Norm Coleman in 2008 will be the Rick Santorum of 2006. The raedmote voters will have had their fill of that phony and will be anxious for change.

5. Fernando says:

pbrauer: Good grief. You illustrate peelrctfy how people should stay away from subjects that they know nothing about.The words “ought to ultimately be supplanted by self-supporting annuity plans” are those of FDR, not Brit Hume! In addition, FDR’s idea of “self-supporting annuity plans” were to be a voluntary element included within the Social Security program.What you say is true, however Hume’s reading of FDR’s words implied the involuntary system “ought to ultimately be supplanted by self-supporting annuity plans.” That is totally false. What he was advocating was a plan similar to the 401K plans we have today.Franken was correct, and you are wrong.