A driver who hit a boy on Interstate 57 Sunday afternoon is not facing any charges.
An 11-year-old boy suffered major head injuries and was in a coma after being hit by a car Sunday afternoon on I-57 in the Far South Side Washington Heights neighborhood, according to Illinois State Police.
A 30-year-old pregnant woman filed suit Thursday after officers used a stun gun on her during an argument with police earlier this month.
Chicago Police and the Independent Police Review Authority are investigating, after an officer used a stun gun on a pregnant woman, after she tore up a parking ticket during an argument with police in the Roseland neighborhood.
A man was found shot to death in a suspected suicide early Tuesday, near the scene of a fire that broke out in a house in the Beverly neighborhood.
Shootings and other violence seemed to die down as Chicago got hammered with snow Thursday, but not so in the hours leading up to the storm.
Three people are in police custody after a police chase through several South Side neighborhoods.
Police shot and killed a dog, and wounded a suspect, during a drug raid in the Mount Greenwood neighborhood.
Police used a Taser on a suspect in a carjacking as he tried to escape from the South Chicago District patrol station.
A fire broke out early this morning in a factory on the city’s Far South Side, just west of the Bishop Ford Freeway.
Police are searching for a gunman who opened fire in the Far South Side’s Roseland neighborhood Tuesday night, leaving one man in the hospital.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5875
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!