At least eight people were wounded in shootings in Chicago from Friday night through early Saturday.
Two teenagers were wounded in a Washington Heights shooting Thursday evening on South Side.
A 13-year-old boy from northwest suburban Pingree Grove is beginning to recover from injuries suffered when he fell off the hood of his older brother’s car.
A 13-year-old boy was shot while sitting on the front porch of a home in the South Side Auburn Gresham neighborhood Saturday night.
A 13-year-old boy died after being shot early Sunday in the South Side Woodlawn neighborhood. police said.
Two boys – ages 13 and 14 – were among four killed, and at least 31 others were wounded in shootings in Chicago over the weekend.
A 13-year-old boy was killed Wednesday evening when he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike in the far north suburbs.
A Rogers Park man stands charged with shooting and killing a 13-year-old boy in a pizzeria at Foster Avenue and Broadway in the Uptown neighborhood.
A 13-year-old boy from West Rogers Park is dead after being shot early Tuesday in the Uptown neighborhood, near Foster Avenue and Broadway.
A South Side family is mourning the loss of a 7th grader who loved basketball and making jokes. The teenager was shot and killed Saturday night on the steps of his home.
A Chicago man and a 13-year-old boy are facing numerous charges after allegedly posting videos of themselves torturing puppies on YouTube.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer charged in a deadly drunken driving accident wasn’t intoxicated and was only trying to avoid the 13-year-old boy riding his bike on the wrong side of Ashland when the officer struck and killed him, the cop’s attorney said at the first day of his trial Tuesday.
Police are investigating the death of a 13-year-old boy on the city’s West Side, who apparently was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Police are searching for the gunman who opened fire on three teenagers in the Rogers Park neighborhood and left them all wounded – including a boy who was only 13.
Police are looking for a gunman who shot and wounded a 13-year-old boy last month in the South Side’s Brainerd neighborhood.
A 13-year-old boy shot by police last week will appear for a court hearing Aug. 15 after being charged with allegedly assaulting a police officer.
Police shot and wounded two people on the city’s West Side overnight, including a 13-year-old boy who refused to drop a BB gun, police said.
A 13-year-old boy is dead, after a mini-bike he was riding crashed on the city’s South Side.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!