The 14-year-old boy was found on the sidewalk after shots were fired at him from a red vehicle traveling east on North Avenue.
Two teenagers were wounded in a Washington Heights shooting Thursday evening on South Side.
The Roman Catholic bishop in Joliet is allowing an accused predator priest to return to limited ministry, and advocates for priest sex abuse victims are livid over the decision.
A 14-year-old south suburban boy was killed late Saturday in what Harvey police are calling an accidental shooting.
Police are looking for the suspect who killed one person and wounded three others on the city’s West Side Monday night
Family and friends are mourning after an 8th grade graduation celebration turned tragic at North Avenue Beach, when a 14-year-old boy drowned while swimming with friends.
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a fellow student at Evanston Township High School – while school was in session.
Two teenage boys were wounded in a Woodlawn neighborhood drive-by shooting Monday afternoon on the South Side.
A 14-year-old boy was shot in the foot outside a West Side elementary school Wednesday night, but didn’t report his injury to anyone until the following morning.
Shootings and other violence seemed to die down as Chicago got hammered with snow Thursday, but not so in the hours leading up to the storm.
It was a close call for a South Chicago Heights 14-year-old boy after a New Year’s bullet grazed him outside his home.
A northwest Indiana man who was out walking a dog Saturday night helped nab the two boys, who were running from a stolen SUV.
A 14-year-old boy was on life support Wednesday morning, after being brutally beaten as he walked home from studying with his girlfriend in the Logan Square neighborhood.
Joseph Price’s guardian says the Maywood teen had a troubled background, but he cannot understand how the young man ended up being gunned down Sunday afternoon in the Austin neighborhood.
At least 15 people were shot and wounded in the city over the weekend, all on the South and Southwest sides.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4639
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!