The 20-year-old man was with a 15-year-old boy when both were shot in the 1700 block of West 79th Street about 6:15 p.m.
The student said two security guards, a Chicago police officer and a female assistant principal took him from an room where he was serving an “in school suspension” to a nearby washroom on the second floor, where they conducted a strip search.
A 15-year-old boy was critically wounded in a shooting in the Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday night on the South Side.
A 15-year-old boy was killed in a shooting in the Back of the Yards neighborhood on the South Side on Tuesday afternoon.
An arrest has been made in connection with a mob attack last month on a CTA Red Line train downtown.
The body of a 15-year-old boy has been found along the lake shore in the Indiana Dunes, about a day and a half after he disappeared.
A man is in critical condition and a 15-year-old boy wounded following a shooting early Sunday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing teenage boy who has autism.
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with robbery, after he allegedly snatched a woman’s cell phone at the Sheridan Red Line stop and got caught by two witnesses.
A 15-year-old boy is in the hospital after he was shot during a fight on the city’s Near North Side Monday night.
A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed Tuesday night in the Marquette Park neighborhood.
Police in Calumet City were defending their actions Wednesday after officers shot and killed a 15-year-old boy, who has a form of autism, after he threatened them with a knife.
Police are searching for a gunman who shot and killed a 15-year-old boy Wednesday night in the Englewood neighborhood.
A northwest Indiana man who was out walking a dog Saturday night helped nab the two boys, who were running from a stolen SUV.
A man and teenage boy were critically wounded in a Sunday afternoon shooting on the South Side.
A 15-year-old boy was charged with murder Saturday for allegedly beating to death an off-duty Chicago Police officer during a domestic dispute Friday morning at the South Side home she shared with several grandchildren.
A woman who used to teach at East Aurora High School is in police custody, after she allegedly sent inappropriate pictures of herself to a student.
A 15-year-old boy was shot in the back overnight in the West Woodlawn neighborhood.
Police quickly caught a 15-year-old boy, after he and an accomplice allegedly stole an iPad from a man on a CTA Brown Line ‘L’ train.
A Plano boy who was not old enough to drive ended up in the hospital, along with a 16-year-old girl who joined him, after he allegedly took his parents’ car without permission and crashed it.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!