2012 NBA Playoffs
Check out the video below as a six year old kid cries because the Heat defeated the Thunder in Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
It seems after each game, the attire of NBA players during their press conferences keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Hamilton will make his Turner Sports analyst debut at 6:30 p.m. CT on Wednesday.
While Wade has a point, but he’s seemingly forgotten the nonsense that took place in Miami during the summer of 2010 when the Heat threw a city-wide party to celebrate the pairing of himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh.
Forward Taj Gibson, who rolled his ankle in the third quarter of the Bulls Game 5 win over the 76ers, will play in Game 6 in Philadelphia tonight.
When Taj Gibson rolled his ankle late in the third quarter, the feeling at the United Center was palpable.
Prior to the start of the NBA Playoffs, I thought–and quite confidently too, I might add—that I had until the Eastern Conference Finals (at the very least) before I even had to consider the possibility of the Bulls being eliminated from the playoffs.
Torn ligament or not, the Bulls need more from Luol Deng.
In this video, you see a deranged woman run onto the court during the Lakers-Nuggets playoff game in Denver last night.
Entering the playoffs, the Bulls appeared to be a lock to defeat the 76ers in the first round as they prepared to make a run at a championship.
If a picture is worth one thousand words, then this was worth one million.
All season long, Rose has been hampered by injury after injury. As he rehabs from his latest set back, one Bulls expert said it will be vital for the reigning MVP to listen to his body.
Check out this spoof of DiCaprio/Rose below.
Bulls legend and NBA Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen had some words of encouragement for the Bulls as they move on without their star Derrick Rose.
Hours after the Bulls were dealt the most devastating blow in recent memory with the loss of Derrick Rose for the season, Kyle Korver reached out to Rose on Facebook.
Without Rose, the Bulls went 18-9 en route the best record in the NBA.
After Derrick Rose went down Saturday with a season-ending ACL tear, one designer for Nike criticized Rose, who is under contract with Adidas, for not signing with his company.
It’s minutes after the Bulls defeated the 76ers, earning a win in Game 1 of the first round of the playoffs, yet no one is smiling.
With all 66 games of this shortened NBA season in the books, the NBA officially released the schedule for the first round of the playoffs.
Evan Turner has a had a rivalry with Bulls point guard Derrick Rose since high school.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!