2013 NCAA Tournament
Papa John’s founder, CEO, and spokesperson John Schnatter was spotted celebrating Louisville’s win over Michigan last night, and it appears Papa may have had a little too much fun.
Seconds after his Louisville Cardinals won the NCAA Championship game, the look on Rick Pitino’s face turned from pure to joy to sheer horror.
Injured Louisville guard Kevin Ware will travel to the Final Four on his crutches and expects to be a big presence for the Cardinals.
Louisville guard Kevin Ware was released from an Indianapolis hospital Tuesday and is headed back to campus, two days after breaking his right leg during the Cardinals’ Final Four-clinching victory.
Louisville guard Kevin Ware had successful surgery on his broken right leg Sunday night.
A night after the social media world exploded with criticism of Doug Gottlieb over a comment he made on CBS’s coverage of the NCAA Tournament, the basketball analyst joined 670 The Score to discuss the situation.
With all the excitement and gravitas and craziness of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament come a few lame byproducts.
Despite the popularity of the clichéd, post-victory cry, nobody really “shocks the world.”
Marshall Henderson shook out of a shooting slump and scored 17 points in the second half, leading 12th-seeded Mississippi past No. 5 Wisconsin 57-46 on Friday, giving the Rebels their first NCAA tournament win since 2002.
The last time Illinois and Colorado squared off in a game that truly meant something, the Fighting Illini fell far behind, staged a furious comeback and escaped with a dramatic one-point victory.
President Barack Obama is picking Indiana to go all the way in the NCAA men’s basketball tournament.
I suck. Those of you who take the time to type comments on columns on the Internet—pardon me, “articles,” to use your term—know that already. But when it comes to filling out an NCAA Tournament bracket, I really suck.
Illinois ran out of the gate to start this season, a hot-shooting surprise that opened 12-0 just months after imploding in a way that made observers wonder whether the Illini might carry the effects for some time.
Adam Hoge has spent the better part of the last 42 hours breaking down the bracket and digging up answers to those bracketing questions you have.
If you know who New York Times blogger and statistician Nate Silver is, you know how shockingly accurate his predictions can be.
Check out the full TV schedule for this weekend’s NCAA Tournament games!
View and print the entire NCAA Tournament bracket here!
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!