The man and woman were shot at 5:39 p.m. in the 3000 block of West 64th Street.
Two men were killed and seven others – including three boys just 14 years old – were wounded in shootings in Chicago within a period of eight hours Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.
Two teenage boys were shot in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood Wednesday night on the Southwest Side.
Emergency crews are on the scene of an extra alarm fire Sunday morning in the South Side Woodlawn neighborhood.
A 23-year-old man has been charged with pointing a gun at Chicago police officers as he was running away from them over the weekend.
Five people were left looking for shelter Monday morning, after a fire swept through two homes in the Englewood neighborhood.
An 18-year-old man was ordered held without bond on Monday, charged with killing a pregnant teenage girl last week.
The search continues for the gunman who shot and killed a 17-year-old pregnant girl, as her newborn baby clings to life.
Police are looking for suspects after a man was shot to death near a low-income housing complex in the South Side’s West Woodlawn neighborhood.
A man was who was stabbed early Sunday at a park in the South Side Englewood neighborhood has died.
A 28-year-old man was found severely beaten and unconscious early Thursday on a street in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
Police are still looking for a woman suffering from a terminal illness who has been missing from the South Side since November.
- Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In FloridaIt's all about the odds, and one lone ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching each of the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials said Sunday.129
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.408
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!