670 The Score
Now that 670 The Score will be the new home for University of Illinois basketball and football, The Boers and Bernstein Show hosted an Illini roundtable in studio on Wednesday afternoon.
University of Illinois Director of Athletics Mike Thomas announced today that Learfield Sports’ Fighting Illini Sports Properties has secured WSCR 670 The Score as the newest radio affiliate on the statewide Illini Sports Network.
As Ben Finfer finished The McNeil and Spiegel Show solo, Mike Mulligan and Brian Hanley joined Dan Bernstein and Terry Boers for a special edition of transition.
Ready to take a little walk down memory lane with The Score’s Dan McNeil and Terry Boers?
Sunday evening 14 manly men gathered to do manly things. I was not a part of that. Instead I partook in my second fantasy draft with various members of the 670 The Score team.
In a rare, candid conversation with 670 The Score’s Zach Zaidman, Jay Cutler gives a “thumbs up” for big things ahead.
670 The Score and WBBM Newsradio will be hosting the Comcast Business Class Newsmakers Business of Sports: Life after the Game panel presented by MB Financial on Thursday, September 20th, at the House of Blues in downtown Chicago.
670 The Score is proud to announce it has been selected by The National Association of Broadcasters as a finalists for Sports Station of The Year at the 2012 NAB Marconi Radio Awards.
Ozzie Guillen may be sporting a different uniform now, but the mouthy manager is still talking.
According to a list compiled by Talkers Magazine, The Boers and Bernstein Show on 670 The Score was ranked the No. 16 most important sports talk radio show in the country.
The new “Audio Roadshow” app is now available on your iPhone and iPad! Use the app to listen to 670 The Score 24/7 and interact with the No. 1 sports radio station in Chicago like never before.
Check out the video of Laurence Holmes in The Score Interrogation Room, hosted by Nick Shepkowski.
A new state law signed Wednesday by Gov. Pat Quinn live inside The 670 The Score studios is intended to protect young people and to prevent a sex abuse scandal in Illinois.
All right, now it’s time to take you inside the mind of The Score’s Laurence Holmes.
All right, now that we’ve taken you inside the mind of Dan Bernstein and Matt Abbatacola, next up is none other than Matt Spiegel, co-host of The McNeil and Spiegel Show..
Check out the video as Matt Abbatacola answers the fifth question in the Interrogation Room. Also, we’ll give you a bonus question for Matty.
Check out the video as Matt Abbatacola answers the fourth question in the Interrogation Room.
Check out the video as Matt Abbatacola answers the third question in the Interrogation Room.
Check out the video as Matt Abbatacola answers the second question in the Interrogation Room.
Check out the first question of Abbatacola in The Score Interrogation Room, hosted by Nick Shepkowski.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!