One man was killed and nine were wounded in shootings across the city that began Wednesday afternoon and continued until just past midnight Thursday.
The three officers were taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Their injuries were not life-threatening.
A man was fatally shot Friday night in the Back of the Yards neighborhood on the South Side.
A car being chased and shot at crashed near a school in the Park Manor neighborhood on the South Side on Wednesday afternoon.
A rash of shootings and a stabbing left at least three people dead and seven injured in Chicago overnight.
Police are on the scene at a gas station in the Marquette Park neighborhood, after a man was shot in the head.
At least six people were wounded in shootings overnight, bringing the total to two dead and at least 13 wounded in gun violence in the city since Friday night.
CHICAGO (STMW) – A Far South Side man has been charged with the slaying of a man shot Aug. 27 outside his West Englewood neighborhood home, police said. Police News Affairs Officer Darryl Baety said […]
At least five people were wounded in apparently unrelated shootings Saturday night on the South Side.
A sleeping 9-year-old girl was sexually assaulted over the weekend, by a suspect who entered her home through a window.
Police hope a mask they found at a home invasion scene in the South Side’s Hamilton Park neighborhood will help them catch the bandits.
A 14-year-old boy said he was just walking down the street when someone ran up and shot him in the South Side’s Hamilton Park neighborhood.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5351
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!