Having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with your mom this mother’s day? Check out these activities and pick your favorite one!
Five aldermen led by the 2nd Ward’s Robert Fioretti point out that the Taste Of Chicago’s attendance has been dropping and lost more than $1 million last year and hasn’t been profitable since 2008.
Grammy-winning pop group fun. will headline this year’s Taste of Chicago concerts.
fun. roared through an impassioned performance of hit single “Carry On” during the 55th Annual GRAMMY awards ceremony, highlighting the song’s theme of perseverance by playing under a torrential downpour of rain. The band was […]
Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
fun. are nominated for six GRAMMY Awards, including Album of the Year, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year and Best New Artist. The band is predicted a likely winner among everyone from Olly Murs […]
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards are just days away and everyone is making their predictions. While Lifehouse was in town we had to ask who their GRAMMY picks would be. “Man, I hope fun. wins,” frontman […]
“No pun intended.” It’s a line you often hear when talking about fun. Truth is, the band’s name (which, as you might already know, is spelled with a lowercase “f” and a period at the […]
Ed Sheeran will perform a duet with Elton John during Sunday’s 55th GRAMMY Awards and he revealed how it all unfolded. “I just got a call from him about two months ago just saying, ‘Yeah […]
How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire […]
The past 12 months have been a whirlwind for fun. Nominated for six GRAMMY Awards, MIX 104.1/Boston sat down with the guys and discussed all things GRAMMYs. “It’s been crazy. We had never really done television […]
To say it’s been a whirlwind year for fun. is an understatement — their debut album Some Nights is a smash hit, and now they’re up for six GRAMMY nominations. But the boys are ready […]
Among the big GRAMMY nominees this year there’s one stand out: the fiddle. Or the violin if you’re not feeling all that country. From Album of the Year nominees Mumford & Sons, fun. and Jack […]
Music’s biggest night just got bigger. The 55th GRAMMY Awards just revealed their first round of performers, culled heavily from the top four nominations categories. Expect memorable sets by Taylor Swift, fun., Rihanna, Mumford & […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
When GRAMMY nominations have your band name in everyone’s mouth, all sorts of old “friends” come out of the woodwork.
Find out who went head to head with Kanye West and who wishes you’d stop the jokes — plus more GRAMMY news on REWIND: Awards Show Edition!
Vegas breakout band Imagine Dragons are excited to see rocker fun., Jack White being nominated for GRAMMY awards.
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
He stands with Kanye West, Jay-Z, The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach, fun., and Mumford & Sons as the six artists who have six nominations each, topping all other artists.
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Bodies Of 2 Men Found In Car In West EnglewoodTwo bodies were found inside a car on the South Side and one of the victims worked for Cook County Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown.214
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!