The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards went off without a hitch, but there was one close call that almost had an impostor stealing Adele’s thunder. Luckily, Jennifer Lopez took charge. Yes, J.Lo managed to stop a stage crasher from nearly […]
On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider […]
Frank Ocean literally ran though a performance of “Forrest Gump” for his debut GRAMMY set. Ocean performed in front of a screen that broadcast a video of his legs running throughout a barron land, much […]
CBS 2′s Jim Williams talked to his former teachers, and describes how Chicago helped make him a hip hop superstar.
In a stacked category that included fun. and Frank Ocean, it was Gotye who took home one of the GRAMMYs’ biggest awards, Record of the Year, for “Somebody That I Used To Know.” Earlier in the evening, […]
In the spirit of GRAMMY collaborations, Maroon 5 hit the stage with Alicia Keys, who stepped out from behind the piano to beat her own drum. Maroon 5 began their performance with “Daylight,” with frontman […]
Jack White hasn’t won any awards yet at this year’s GRAMMYs (don’t feel bad – he has nine GRAMMYS on his shelf from prior victories), but he surely earned some new fans with his furious […]
Nominated for Best New Artist and Best Americana Album, this was the first time the Denver, CO threesome have graced the stage at the GRAMMYs. Along with Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers are seen as […]
fun. roared through an impassioned performance of hit single “Carry On” during the 55th Annual GRAMMY awards ceremony, highlighting the song’s theme of perseverance by playing under a torrential downpour of rain. The band was […]
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra is known for its performances, but in the music world, it’s also known for its Grammy wins. CBS 2′s Mai Martinez reports.
Rihanna is known for her wild dance-filled performances and crazy costumes. But for the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards she wanted all the focus on her voice. Dressed in a simple black gown, Rihanna kept things […]
Miguel and Wiz Khalifa were tapped to announce the GRAMMY nomination for Best Country Solo Performance. But before they cracked the envelope, the duo performed an abridged version of “Adorn.” The rapper and singer strutted down the […]
Competition in the category was stiff, with powerhouses of pop like Jeff Bhasker for his work on fun.‘s smash Some Nights, Markus Davs for Coldplay‘s Mylo Xyloto, Salaam Remi for his work with Nas and Amy Winehouse and Dilpo, who counts Justin Bieber, Snoop Lion and No Doubt to […]
Elton John and Ed Sheeran went back to basics for their performance at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards. The British-duo performed in the round an acoustic version of Sheeran’s Grammy nominated song “The A Team” with […]
A collective sigh of relief could be felt from the Electronic Dance Music community as Skrillex took home the GRAMMY for Best Dance Recording for “Bangarang” featuring fellow Los Angeleno, Sirah. EDM fans hoped the […]
Bonnie Raitt had nine GRAMMYS before tonight’s ceremony, and just won her tenth – and first since 1996 – taking the Best Americana Album, in a very strong category. She won against her all-male and […]
Beach Boys fans had to wait decades for The Smile Sessions box set to be released. Beach Boys mastermind Brian Wilson, along with compilation co-producers Alan Boyd, Mark Linett and Dennis Wolfe and mastering engineer Mark […]
The GRAMMY pre-telecast gave out its first award for Best Short Form Music video to Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris for “We Found Love.” The video, directed by Melina Matsoukas and shot in Belfast and Bangor, […]
Last night (February 8) in Los Angeles, Bruce Springsteen was the subject of an all-star tribute at the GRAMMY MusiCares Person Of The Year ceremony. Artists from all genres and generations stepped up to the […]
As the GRAMMYs approach, we talked to some serious detractors of the awards: Stone Sour. If you think the Recording Academy gets it wrong far too often, these guys are with you. But a funny […]
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!