The Chicago Wolves saw a two-goal third-period lead evaporate, but were able to rebound in the shootout to close a four-game homestand with a 4-3 win over the Abbotsford Heat Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves surrendered goals on Abbotsford’s first two shots Sunday afternoon, but turned things around for a 3-2 triumph at Allstate Arena that snapped a three-game winless streak.
Chicago Wolves goaltender Matt Climie and Abbotsford Heat netminder Barry Brust dueled for 60 minutes, but the Wolves posted the lone goal to earn a 1-0 win at their School-Day game Wednesday afternoon at the Allstate Arena.
The Abbotsford Heat reeled off three unanswered goals in the third period to knock the Chicago Wolves from the ranks of the unbeaten with a 4-1 decision Saturday night.
For the first time in almost exactly a year the Chicago Wolves scored three power-play goals, but it wasn’t enough as the team fell 4-3 in overtime in front of a capacity crowd of 7,044 Friday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre.
The Chicago Wolves trailed at the start of the third period, but ended up beating the Abbotsford Heat 5-4 in a shootout win Thursday night.
The Chicago Wolves enjoyed their performance so much on Tuesday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre, they authored a strikingly similar start Wednesday night to trigger a 5-0 victory in British Columbia.
The Chicago Wolves used two-goals by center Steve Reinprecht and a 33-save performance by goaltender Matt Climie to earn a 3-2 win over the Abbotsford Heat Tuesday night at the Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre.
The Chicago Wolves trailed 2-1 after 20 minutes of play but rattled off the final four goals to earn a 5-2 victory Thursday night over the Abbotsford Heat at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves and Abbotsford battled into a shootout with the Heat grabbing the extra point with a 3-2 win Friday night at the Allstate Arena.
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!