Thomas Chmura is accused of attempting to abduct an Antioch girl. His bond was revoked when he reportedly was caught in the presence of children at his Benet Lake, Wisc. complex. CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports.
Griffith Police believe that the person who kidnapped Mary Austgen may have taken two rings she was wearing during the abduction.
Deputy Chief of Police Brian Budds says the goal appears to be “to lure these youths into the car and cause them harm.”
A suspect hid in the woman’s minivan while she was shopping inside the gas station and revealed himself once she drove away, forcing her to drive to various locations.
Police are looking for two men who kidnapped a 15-year-old girl in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood, and investigators have released sketches of the suspects.
Will County sheriff’s police are looking for three men who forced a 70-year-old Frankfort Square woman into a car at gunpoint and drove around trying to withdraw money with her ATM card.
The victim of an alleged abduction and carjacking that began in Chicago’s River North area early Friday and ended in northwest suburban Schaumburg wants police to stop their investigation and will not pursue charges if the alleged offender is found, according to police.
Rachel Jankovic is thankful her daughter wasn’t harmed and that she seemed to know just what to do, CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez reports.
A Naperville man has begun serving a one-year prison sentence for using candy to lure two pre-teenage girls into his condominium unit and licking one of them on the lips.
A 26-year-old man is in custody after abducting his ex-girlfriend and leading police on a more than one-mile chase on the South Side.
A 17-year-old girl escaped to safety this week after being kidnapped at a bus stop on the city’s West Side.
A teenage girl’s screams apparently were her best defense after being kidnapped on her way to school this week in the Northwest Side’s Belmont-Cragin neighborhood.
Girl is age 9 or 10. Man reportedly wore black ski mask.
Investigators are searching for a young girl reportedly pulled into a vehicle by a man in Hammond, Ind., Thursday afternoon.
- 5 Dead, 15 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 15 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings around the city since Friday night.130
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!