Refresh and relax at your own place with products that will turn your bath into your own luxury spa.
Make your grad feel extra special by getting him or her a great gift from one of these Chicago-area stores.
Time’s ticking until Mother’s Day on May 12. Do you need help finding a gift? Check out the following independent stores for tips on what to get mom.
Add a new look to your wardrobe this season at Chicago boutiques with stylish spring lines.
Threading is growing in popularity as a way to add a new look to eyebrows. Try it out for yourself at some of these great Chicago locations.
Chicago-area model Autumn Broviak offers tips on how to find this season’s best swimwear for your body type.
Turn heads by trying out eyelash extensions and feel glamorous every day.
Save a few dollars on deals and bargains while you give back to the community at these Chicago stores.
Are you newly engaged? Make your plans now to have your dream wedding at some of the Chicago area’s most stylish venues.
Treat yourself to luxury with a refreshing facial at some of the most glamorous spas in Chicago.
Ready for Chicago’s fashionable winter season? Get some great prices on your coats, boots and hats to stay stylish and keep extra spending money in your pocket.
These five Chicago-area nail salons take the challenge out of locating the perfect shellac manicure. They provide clients with a luxurious ambiance and are all in convenient locations.
Want to get longer, more beautiful hair in a hurry? Check out some of the best places in Chicago to get hair extensions that turn heads.
Halloween parties in Chicago are filled with funny and interesting costumes, but the most head-turning costumes are definitely the sexy ones for women. With the abundance of Halloween costume shops in Chicago, it’s no wonder there are a few great spots to find some sexy Halloween costumes for less than $20, so long as you know where to look.
Want to look picture perfect? Make sure you have a dazzling smile. Here are some of Chicago’s best places to have your teeth whitened.
Don’t let stormy weather keep you from being stylish. Look fabulous in the rain by shopping at these local stores.
You don’t have to pay a lot to own designer jeans. At these Chicago-area stores, it doesn’t cost a lot of money to get a million-dollar look.
Enjoy an autumn day with a trendy new jacket to keep you warm. Start fall off in style by shopping at the most fashionable stores in Chicago.
Go back to school in style with Chicago stores that make the grade!
A popular way to enjoy shopping in Chicago is to take a trip to one of the Chicago area flea markets. Who knows what deals you’ll find!
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!