Get your best summer looks with the latest sandals and shoes from Chicago’s best stores.
Learn Chicago’s best places to find that one accessory that can add a finishing touch to any outfit: a great pair of shades.
Whether it’s for a wedding, a baby shower or just a nice get together with family or friends, the perfect summer dress can be as fun to wear as it is to find.
From wigs to complete costumes, finding the right look for the Chicago Pride Parade needn’t be stressful. Check out the following places to get an entire outfit or just a few accessories.
Babies are special, so shop for the best clothing and accessories available for them. Chicago has a variety of stores for children and newborns, so whether you have a baby, or are having one soon, try out the city and suburban stores for the best choices.
For shoppers looking for high style bags created by top designers, but don’t want to spend all of their money on just one piece, a good option is to look for discounted purses. Many Chicago area stores carry new, used and vintage designer purses that have high style and low prices.
These top five stores in Chicago focus solely on selling the work of talented individuals, showcasing only handmade crafts and goods made by them.
Chicago is a wonderful city to get a great workout. Here we have beautiful beaches, trails and parks for tennis, running and swimming. Here are some of the Chicago area stores that carry amazing athletic attire for women.
Forget giving your mom the standard chocolate and flowers this Mother’s Day. Chicago moms deserve something a little more special and a bit more extravagant. This Mother’s Day gift guide is sure to make mom smile, no matter what her style is.
Nothing makes that unique piece of jewelry stand out quite like a good cleaning. Here are some of the best places to get your jewelry sparkling like new.
While swimsuit season is relatively short in Chicago, this shouldn’t stop you from buying a great suit for the beach. These shops offer the best swimwear styles to keep you looking great next to the water.
The Chicago area is known for its world class shopping choices. Not only does it have all the options that customers are looking for, it also has great restaurants, theaters, and entertainment for those who want to turn a day of shopping into an exciting night out.
What’s the difference between your comfy bed at home, and that sumptuous bed at a hotel? It is high count sheets, luxury comforters and gorgeous pillows. You don’t have to check into an expensive hotel to get a great night’s sleep in a magnificent bed; you can have that same quality in your own home.
Accessories are the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. From head to toe, there are endless accessory options for work, school, or a night on the town. With thousands of stores to choose from in […]
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.