A Chicago woman, who was hurt in a Megabus accident near St. Louis earlier this month, is filing a lawsuit against the bus company.
CBS 2 observed the accident scene at the Brown Line Kedzie stop: a mangled car against the side of a CTA commuter train.
A passenger told CBS 2 at the scene the boat’s engine died as the watercraft was trying to dock and it drifted into the wall.
The young victim was found unresponsive in the Glenview Park District’s Roosevelt Pool on Friday afternoon.
Police continue to investigate a tragic accident that killed an 8-year-old boy riding his bike in Skokie.
A young boy on a bicycle was run over and killed in north suburban Skokie Monday evening in what authorities call a chain-reaction accident.
Two people suffered minor injuries Saturday afternoon when the CTA bus they were on was struck by a car in the South Loop.
A semi accident is creating problems on the Stevenson Expressway and Tri-State Tollway.
A Chicago worker who rammed his pickup into a crowd at a Gold Coast intersection pleaded guilty to drunken-driving charges on Friday.
The southbound Tri-State Tollway has reopened near 95th Street in Bridgeview, more than seven hours after a tanker truck carrying hydrochloric acid rolled over.
One person was injured Thursday morning when a taxi flipped over, on the upper-level roadway for Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport.
Four people, including two Niles police officers, were hospitalized Tuesday after a crash.
A car went off the road on a ramp from the inbound Eisenhower extension early Tuesday, causing backups as the morning rush began.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer charged in a deadly drunken driving accident wasn’t intoxicated and was only trying to avoid the 13-year-old boy riding his bike on the wrong side of Ashland when the officer struck and killed him, the cop’s attorney said at the first day of his trial Tuesday.
The Metra Union Pacific West Line was shut down for some time Thursday morning, after a train hit an empty car in West Chicago.
A van hit a wall and flipped over on Kedzie Avenue on the city’s Southwest Side early Friday, leaving the driver injured.
Glenview man is dead after the SUV he was driving went out of control and hit a pole early today.
A northwest suburban man was sentenced to seven years in prison Monday for a 2007 crash near Hampshire that killed the four passengers in his car.
Twenty-four people were hospitalized after a Pace bus crashed into a building on Tuesday.
A school bus was rear ended on the Eisenhower Expy. on Friday morning, injuring several children on the bus.
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.118
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!