After a season of nearly no snow, the state’s plow drivers are in full gear this Saturday morning. Overnight on the Kennedy Expressway, drivers slowed down to better navigate the snowy, slushy mess.
Signs marking the location of a fatal accident may soon go up around Cook County.
Two families are suing separate trampoline centers in the suburbs over injuries to their children.
A northwest Indiana sheriff’s officer, who has been involved in five work-related crashes in three years, is out of a job.
Despite this history, the Alltown bus company has an $11.7 million contract with Chicago Public Schools to provide 248 buses. 2 Investigator Pam Zekman reports.
CHICAGO (CBS) — Illinois fire departments are being asked to sign a pledge to help prevent the second leading cause of firefighter fatalities. As WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports, traffic crashes are the number two […]
Motorists and pedestrians on Wacker Drive Tuesday will be subjected to a ghastly sight that has nothing to do with Halloween.
They are terrorizing your streets, in the car next to you -– or even driving your cab. Now, the city of Chicago is vowing to crack down on dangerous taxi drivers, 2 Investigator Pam Zekman reports.
Four people were injured in one of two crashes on the Dan Ryan Expressway and all outbound lanes have been shut down between 87th and 95th streets as crews respond.
Gov. Pat Quinn has signed a bill that will require all back seat passengers to wear seat belts–with the exception of those riding in cabs.
Drivers in Chicago could soon have a few more seconds to slow down and avoid tickets from red light cameras.
Illinois State Police are investigating after a nine-car pileup on the Dan Ryan, sent six people to the hospital – just one of many accidents in the city over the weekend.
A Chicago school bus driver has been charged with driving his bus while drunk and causing a series of accidents.
A disturbing report out today says after a three-year period of consecutive lows, the number of collisions between cars and trains is up again.
Many American drivers are asleep at the wheel — literally. That’s according to a new AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety study which found drowsy drivers played a role in nearly 17 percent of fatal crashes.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!