Tom Ricketts stood in front of a crowded banquet hall Wednesday with the City Club of Chicago in attendance and gave a play-by-play of plans to “restore” Wrigley Field.
After one month this season, believe it or not, Dunn is on pace for a worse season than 2011, except in the power numbers.
The renovations in and around the park will have a positive effect on business, the fans and the residents of Wrigleyville.
The Chicago White Sox will go as far as their pitching staff lets them. This is not a revelation on my part, but still something the staff takes seriously.
Injuries have plagued the Bulls this season, but their reputation remains the same with the NBA’s best.
Adam Harris is already previewing next year’s fantasy football draft.
Yes, Cutler is the best quarterback in the history of the Bears, but that is no reason to give the guy an extension worth tens of millions of dollars without being completely sure he is the guy to win a Super Bowl.
RGIII suffered an LCL sprain on Sunday, and there are many scenarios to think about when deciding to start or sit the best fantasy player this year.
Jim Deshaies was not that fantastic at Wrigley Field during his career with various teams, starting eight games, going 2-3 with a 6.98 ERA.
Here are some basic fantasy playoff rules you should live and die by this week and weeks to come.
Yes, I know you are too cool for fantasy football now that your team is in last place. Ever since the Darren McCfadden injury, you have not logged on to your fantasy team because it is too much work to find a proper replacement for your first-round bust. Well it is now Week 13 and time to WAKE UP!
Every fantasy team needs a tight end, but no fantasy team should rely on a tight end.
While this is by far the worst Manning has looked in his recent career, I want people to understand that he has been through slumps before.
After “The Muscle Hampster’s” amazing four touchdown performance this past Sunday, there are many questions on new fantasy stud Doug Martin.
The NFL season is half over, but the Fantasy Football season is about three-fourths of the way finished.
It is time for people to understand that Jay Cutler is not a top 15 fantasy quarterback.
Before the season, I wrote a guide to having a successful draft, and rule number six was to always draft your stud running back’s backup
This is a perfect “cold iron” situation for teams that start the likes of Jay Cutler, Matt Schaub, Alex Smith, and Joe Flacco.
Today at Maggiano’s downtown, Depaul University introduced new Big East Commissioner Mike Aresco to Chicago.
In this edition of my fantasy football blog, I will tell you of a few good options at quarterback that might be available in your league to replace your quarterback on bye.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!