Five people, at least one of them a child, were injured in a traffic crash on the Portage Park neighborhood Tuesday morning.
The city could soon get its first Olive Garden restaurant.
Two people were injured overnight in when a car and a motorcycle crashed just a couple of blocks from Wrigley Field.
Red Line ‘L’ train service was disrupted early Tuesday afternoon, due to what the Chicago Transit Authority only called police activity at the Addison stop near Wrigley Field.
Two people were arrested this week for victimizing bank customers by stealing from ATMs.
A Wal-Mart store is now open in Lakeview, although not the one that generated a flurry of controversy among neighbors earlier this year.
A handful of housing projects designed specifically for LGBT senior citizens are springing up around the country, and Chicago is about to get one soon.
The massive Addison Park on Clark hotel-residential-retail development in Wrigleyville got the green light from the City Council last year, despite heated opposition from many neighbors.
A multi-vehicle crash tied up traffic for miles on the outbound Kennedy Expressway as the morning rush began Thursday.
A man was wounded in a gang-related shooting before sundown Tuesday, on the northern edge of the trendy Roscoe Village district.
It turns out there were probably two crimes committed Tuesday at a Polish restaurant on the city’s Northwest Side.
A five-vehicle pileup took out four lanes of the outbound Kennedy Expressway this morning.
A multi-vehicle crash this morning left one person injured and caused a major traffic jam on the Kennedy Expressway.
A south suburban man is being held on $125,000 bond, after allegedly trying to take a police officer’s gun in the shadow of Wrigley Field.
Two students from Lane Tech high school were hit by a car, after the driver is suspected to have had a heart attack.
Crews were on the scene of a possible gas leak early this afternoon in the Lakeview neighborhood.
Both of the victims who died in the crash late Friday worked together at a well known northwest side restaurant, The Gale Street Inn.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!