Why is Derrick Rose refusing to continue his rehabilitation, per instruction from the team doctor?
Let’s get one thing straight. The minute Derrick Rose steps foot on the court, none of this will matter.
The whole team-doctor arrangement is awkward to begin with.
If you are remotely related to the world of sports and wanted to get your name out there this week – all you had to do was weigh-in on the gays in the NFL discussion. […]
Adidas is certainly innovating basketball jerseys.
What matters is his knee. Everything else? It’s just noise.
Nobody wins if a rushed rehabilitation brings complications and unforeseen risks – not the franchise, not Rose, not even all-powerful Adidas and the glitzy commercial serial they are filming along the way.
In anticipation of the school’s first-ever BCS Bowl, Adidas has released a picture of the uniforms the Huskies will wear.
Speaking at a promotional event for Adidas, Bulls point guard Derrick Rose let the world in on what he really wants.
Rose and Adidas recently released the second installment of ‘The Return’ – a video series that chronicles Rose’s rehab from ACL surgery.
As Derrick Rose rehabs from his torn ACL suffered in Game 1 of the playoffs, Adidas will be there every step of the way.
Instead of potentially taking a financial hit by Derrick Rose’s torn ACL, the company has decided to unveil a video campaign chronicling the former MVP’s rehab journey.
While I’m not a doctor – and didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night – I’m of the school of thought that if Rose’s ACL was going to blow out, then it was going to blow out.
Rose’s largely-lost season of treatments and walking boots is already spurring us to ask some difficult sobering questions.
Adidas wants to negate a Lake County church’s trademark, and Bulls star Derrick Rose may get drawn into the middle of the dispute, CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports.
Derrick Rose might be a Chicago Bull, but now he’s acting like a real bull. In a new Adidas commerical for his new shoe, adiZero Rose 2, Rose enters a bull-fighting ring and dodges Spanish madadors as if he’s the bull.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!