Nobody wins if a rushed rehabilitation brings complications and unforeseen risks – not the franchise, not Rose, not even all-powerful Adidas and the glitzy commercial serial they are filming along the way.
The NFC’s all-pro offense features Packers QB Aaron Rodgers handing the ball to AP and tossing it to Megatron. Who else?
The Bountygate scandal just will never, ever go away. Oh, and Adrian Peterson may think that the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff is full of the dumbest people alive, if he truly believes they’d ever grant his latest request.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson’s remarkable comeback season now has a magic number to punctuate it. Peterson became the seventh player to rush for 2,000 yards in a season, plowing through the Green Bay Packers […]
Adrian Peterson came within 9 yards of Eric Dickerson’s rushing record on Sunday, finishing with 199 yards and powering the Minnesota Vikings into the playoffs, 37-34 over Green Bay.
If Vikings running back Adrian Peterson thought he’d easily tip toe into the history books this Sunday against the Packers, he clearly hasn’t spoken with Clay Matthews.
During the Bears’ loss to the Vikings last Sunday, quarterback Jay Cutler was mic’d up, and the result was pretty entertaining.
Peyton Manning’s performance has placed him right in the middle of the conversation for NFL Most Valuable Player Award honors.
Adrian Peterson rushed for 154 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Vikings to a win over the Bears.
Brian Urlacher knew it was coming, but there was still some hope the league would give him some leniency.
A 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty wasn’t Jay Cutler’s only punishment for flipping the ball at a Vikings defender after the quarterback picked up a first down.
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher has been fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle Sunday on Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game. The idea being that 24 hours allows for me to watch the game over and talk to a few more people. Hence, “The 24 Blog.”
The Bears could not have afforded a loss to a divisional opponent, especially not at home, and with Jay Cutler returning to action.
The Bears play host to a familiar foe led by a familiar face this Sunday.
This is a perfect “cold iron” situation for teams that start the likes of Jay Cutler, Matt Schaub, Alex Smith, and Joe Flacco.
In most cases, the team’s best or most important player is usually its quarterback. In this piece, we will look at the eight most irreplaceable non-quarterbacks in the league.
In 2012, Chris Conte needs to show improvement in run support, specifically with his pursuit angles.
Fantasy football owners want a workhorse running back who can carry an offense. Here are your top 10 options.
Coming into Monday night’s matchup against the Eagles, the Bears will have to worry about more than just the Eagles dynamic passing game.
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.318
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!