Affordable Care Act
In June of last year, the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act. As I wrote, this is the Greatest Tax Ever! I was thrilled to get a notice this year that I was getting a rebate check from my health insurance company.
Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The Buck Starts Here wishes a happy Thanksgiving to our readers. For progressives there is much to be thankful for this year.
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.
After two years and more than two billion dollars spent, President Obama was returned to Washington with a clear mandate on the economy and the direction of the country.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
As the final days of the presidential campaign of 2012 wind down, there is ongoing concern about what President Barack Obama’s law for requiring businesses to provide health care for its employees will do to small business owners.
With this grueling presidential contest heading into the final days, President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov Mitt Romney are getting in touch with their softer side as polls show women voters could be the ones to determine the outcome.
Obamacare and Romneycare are so associated with President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney that each took time to field a question about their namesake plan and health care in the CBS Local Presidential Forum.
Romney might say he won’t restrict a woman’s right to choose, but his message is clearly coded for his rightwing base: you do not have to worry about the Supreme Court. Relax, I’m with you, but I’m running for president for Pete’s sake.
The Supreme Court justices are back in Washington, D.C., and after the stunt Chief Justice John Roberts pulled three months ago with the Obamacare ruling, I would prefer it was Diana Ross, Florence Ballard, and Mary Wilson coming into town instead.
If you like the GOP war on women, you are going to love Paul Ryan. After all, Ryan’s record on women’s health could easily be mistaken for one of W. Mitt Romney’s primary opponents, Rick Santorum.
Starting today, as many as 47 million women in the U.S. could be eligible for free preventive health care services, under a provision of President Barack Obama’s health care law.
The Supreme Court’s decision upholding the individual mandate and the Affordable Care Act amounts to rolling out the welcome mat for Big Brother to intrude on the lives of Americans.
President Obama won big this week with the Supreme Court decisions on Obamacare and immigration. While Mitt Romney and the Tea Party couldn’t have had a worse week.
The Supreme Court has shockingly failed the citizens of the United States by upholding the individual mandate portion of the plan.
Public health programs are underfunded, and others are under political attack according to a report from the American Public Health Association.
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.150
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!