The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
There were so many blatant signs of Obama-favored bias displayed by CNN political correspondent Candy Crowley that one scarcely knows where to begin. She caused the difference between Romney’s huge win in the first debate and his extremely narrow win in the second.
Obamacare and Romneycare are so associated with President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney that each took time to field a question about their namesake plan and health care in the CBS Local Presidential Forum.
With Americans watching the nearing of the date September 11, 2012 on the calendar for weeks – if not months – and dreading the stark reality that something disastrous may happen to innocent Americans again, the president and his political cronies refused to believe what happened.
As the liberal American press and ultra-liberal bloggers inundate the Internet and newsprints with criticisms of what Mitt Romney, the GOP presidential challenger to President Barack Obama, said about Obama during the Libyan attacks and murders, throngs of foreign press and few American outlets tell the real story involved with the White House’s role in the incidents that we now know could have been prevented.
Tonight, when Vice President Biden and President Obama address the country the question before them is an obvious one: are we better off than we were four years ago? The answer is equally obvious: YES!
News broke on Monday of what is being called “Obama’s kill list” of terrorists targeted in drone attacks around the globe. President Obama is playing the final role of decider in the Pentagon’s campaign to […]
aja Lahrasib Khan pleaded guilty to one count of attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.
Federal authorities say a Chicago man sent letters to 16 states that purported to be from Osama bin Laden, and that claimed that al-Qaeda had planted bombs around the country.
The head of a local Islamic-American organization says that after this year, except for remembering its victims, it’s time for America to move on from the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Metra wants to know if an attempted sabotage in 2007 was related to a al-Qaeda, with new information out that the terrorist agency was planning to target rail lines.
CBS News has learned that memos recovered from bin Laden’s lair show the al Qaeda leader was thinking big.
It may feel safer to have Osama bin Laden dead, but is that really the case? University of Chicago political science professor Robert Pape says actually, any plan for retaliation could present an opportunity.
The latest WikiLeaks postings on the Internet suggest a plan was being cooked up in the year after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, to carry out terrorist actions in Chicago.
The threats came in the mail and to date, there have been 25 letters that warn of nuclear bombs destroying America.
CBS 2′s commentator says the cry over privacy invasion obscures the need for safety in air travel.
Authorities are stepping up their investigation into the mail bombs addressed to Chicago synagogues, and they weren’t the only Chicago locations showing up on al-Qaeda’s radar.
Officials say 3 packages of Chicago-bound books, papers were innocuous, but likely used to scope logistics for cargo bomb plot.
- Man Shot In Parking Lot Of Merrillville Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!