Alejandro De Aza
Jeff Keppinger walked with the bases loaded to drive in the go-ahead run — his first base on balls in 141 plate appearances this season — and the Chicago White Sox rallied with three runs in the eighth to beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-4 on Thursday night for their season-high third straight road win.
Jake Peavy pitched three-hit ball in his return from a balky back, Alejandro De Aza had a leadoff homer and the Chicago White Sox beat the New York Mets 6-3 on Wednesday night to split their two-game interleague series.
Alex Gordon hit an RBI single with two outs in the 10th inning Sunday and the Kansas City Royals rallied past the Chicago White Sox 6-5.
Conor Gillaspie and Alejandro De Aza homered in the seventh inning and the Chicago White Sox ended a three-game losing streak with a 5-2 win over the Texas Rangers on Wednesday night.
Ryan Doumit doubled and scored the go-ahead run in the 10th inning on Alexei Ramirez’s throwing error, and the Minnesota Twins beat the Chicago White Sox 2-1 on Saturday.
The loss was Chicago’s fifth straight, all on the road. The White Sox are 0-5 away from home for the first time since 1972.
Alex Rios hit a tie breaking, two-run homer off Felix Hernandez in the sixth inning and the Chicago White Sox beat the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Saturday.
The Chicago White Sox announced six roster moves and set their Opening Day Roster after their game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Alejandro De Aza hit a leadoff single in the Chicago first and later scored on the first of two doubles by Alex Rios.
The White Sox today signed Gordon Beckham and Alejandro De Aza to one-year contracts, avoiding arbitration with both players.
After receiving the day off Sunday, White Sox leadoff man Alejandro De Aza was back in the lineup for Monday’s matchup against the Indians.
Gavin Floyd pitched seven crisp innings, Alex Rios hit a tiebreaking homer in the seventh and the Chicago White Sox beat the Kansas City Royals 3-2 on Tuesday night for their fifth consecutive win.
The White Sox haven’t been able to solve the Kansas City Royals lately. Now, the AL Central leaders have to figure out a way to slow a dangerous division opponent.
The White Sox have reinstated center fielder Alejandro De Aza from the disabled list, following a brief rehab assignment with Charlotte.
The White Sox placed right-hander Gavin Floyd on the disabled list Tuesday and recalled Dylan Axelrod from Triple-A Charlotte.
The White Sox officially placed outfielder Alejandro De Aza on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday and recalled Jordan Danks from Triple-A Charlotte.
Jeremy Guthrie picked up his first victory since late May, scattering five hits over eight innings in the Kansas City Royals’ 2-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night.
Lower back stiffness will keep Alejandro De Aza out of the White Sox’s lineup for the second consecutive game as the club prepares to take on the Royals on Tuesday night.
A.J. Pierzynski and Alejandro De Aza are back in the White Sox lineup Monday as the White Sox take on the Twins in Minnesota.
Colby Rasmus hit one of four Blue Jays homers and had three RBIs to help Toronto end the Chicago White Sox’s five-game winning streak with an 11-9 victory Sunday.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!