Major League Baseball is testing hard. They are looking for enhanced testosterone readings. They are administering blood tests for HGH.
The founder of a Miami anti-aging clinic has agreed to talk to Major League Baseball about players linked to performance-enhancing drugs, a person familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Tuesday night.
I love Major League Baseball. But Major League Baseball is wearing me out.
Those are minor quibbles with Manny Machado’s game. For a 20-year-old, he is extremely impressive.
Whether as a starter or a reliever, David Phelps will likely be an integral part of the Yankees.
You don’t have to be the head of the Catholic Church to resign. Here’s a list of 10 resignations that should happen.
Struggling to return from a hip injury and mired in yet another PED scandal, a report from the New York Daily News claims Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez may have played his last game in pinstripes.
Alex Rodriguez had surgery on his left hip Wednesday and is expected to be sidelined until after the All-Star break.
LT Tackles Tebow with Advice As a general rule, I don’t suggest taking relationship advice from ballers be it NFL, NBA or God forbid the MLB. And for the most part they hold up their […]
With rumors swirling that the Yankees are set on trading struggling super star Alex Rodriguez, the third baseman is adamant he will return to New York in 2013.
Kenny Williams has always had a thing for twilight.
As his playing time decreases, the chances of A-Rod welcoming a trade out of the Bronx increases.
The Yankees are dead.
Alex Rodriguez has had a little more time on his hands during games recently and, according to the New York Post, he used that time Saturday to pick up women.
Yo – today’s Caller of the Day is none other than East Side Dave.
The New York Yankees’ season is on the line today in the Bronx and Alex Rodriguez is not in the lineup.
The World Wide Leader is at it again with another seemingly racist headline.
Alex Rodriguez has broken his left hand after being hit by a pitch from Felix Hernandez in the eighth inning of the New York Yankees’ 4-2 loss to the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday night.
The good folks over at Sports Illustrated put together a list of The 50 Highest-Earning American Athletes from the past year.
Check out this pictures of the five best shortstops from 1997 taken for Sports Illustrated.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!