Mark Grace may be down, but he’s certainly not out.
Adam Eaton could evolve into one of the best top-of-the-order hitters in the league.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Adam Eaton had four hits and Aaron Hill had three, helping the Arizona Diamondbacks defeat the Chicago White Sox 11-9 Saturday. Eric Chavez had three RBIs for the Diamondbacks, who piled […]
I figure these laughably dumb people need to be laughed at. Here are members of Team Campy rearing their hollow heads on Twitter.
Former Arizona Diamondbacks television analyst Mark Grace was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty Thursday to felony endangerment and misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol.
Former Arizona Diamondbacks first baseman and television analyst Mark Grace has been indicted in a DUI case and could face nearly four years in prison if he’s convicted, authorities said Thursday.
One day after leaving the Cubs broadcast booth, Bob Brenly was named the TV analyst for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Anthony Rizzo had three hits, David DeJesus homered and the Chicago Cubs ended a seven-game losing streak, beating the Arizona Diamondbacks 7-2 on Sunday.
The slumping Cubs added another notch to the loss column Friday night, falling 8-3 to the Arizona Diamondbacks in Phoenix.
Mark Grace is taking an indefinite leave of absence from his job as television color analyst for the Arizona Diamondbacks after his second drunken driving arrest in 15 months in the Phoenix suburb of Scottsdale.
Darwin Barney homered and Matt Garza threw seven shutout innings to lift the Chicago Cubs to a three-game sweep of the Arizona Diamondbacks with a 3-1 win Sunday.
Ryan Dempster tied the Cubs’ record with a 33-inning scoreless streak, pitching six solid frames and leading Chicago over the Arizona Diamondbacks 4-1 on Saturday.
The Cubs-Diamondbacks game was delayed Friday due to an approaching storm. According to the ESPN’s box score, it was a snow storm.
Wade Miley outpitched Matt Garza in eight strong innings, Justin Upton had three RBIs and the Arizona Diamondbacks completed a three-game sweep with a 5-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Sunday.
David DeJesus and Starlin Castro, the top two players in the Chicago Cubs’ batting order, had four hits apiece on Saturday night. And neither table-setter scored.
Jeff Samardzija thought he pitched well enough to win. Except for two pitches, he probably would have.
Ian Kennedy pitched seven strong innings, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks past a Chicago Cubs split squad 3-2 Monday.
A.J. Pierzynski had to work a lot harder than he expected for his third home run of the spring.
Kirk Gibson and Joe Maddon won Manager of the Year awards Wednesday — one for overseeing a worst-to-first turnaround that lasted all season, the other after a frantic playoff push in the final month.
The Arizona Diamondbacks came home and created a new way to celebrate big hits. Now that “The Snake” has started rolling, there may be no stopping it.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!