Nineteen people were injured early Tuesday when a sport-utility vehicle crashed into a party bus on the Eisenhower Expressway, near the Illinois Medical District.
When it comes to nitpicking, Carrie Madej can do it with the best of them.
Firefighters had their hands full battling a house fire on the South Side overnight.
State officials are asking for the public’s help in locating the family of a 2-year-old girl who was abandoned on the West Side last week.
One of the men shot in a gas station parking lot along the 3600 block of North Ashland Avenue early yesterday has died.
A man is dead a day after he was hit by a car in a hit-and-run crash in the Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
A high-speed chase with Chicago Police ended Tuesday morning with four people hospitalized, including children.
Waving purple sheets of paper in the air and chanting “Yes, we can!” about 2,000 janitors rallied at Teamster City at Ashland Avenue and Jackson Boulevard on Saturday.
Chicago Police were questioning a man Tuesday morning about two devices found in a trash can the day before, which led to an evacuation in Pilsen.
Four men were wounded in a Back of the Yards neighborhood shooting Sunday afternoon on the South Side.
A change of lifestyle is ahead for Rose Juarez of west suburban Schiller Park, now that she has won $1 million in the new $2 Powerball drawing.
Bond was set at $400,000 on Wednesday for a Blue Island man charged with DUI in a fatal chain-reaction crash with a CTA bus and a beer truck Monday afternoon.
Sentencing for a Chicago police officer convicted in a deadly hit-and-run crash in 2009 has been pushed back two weeks after a judge heard emotional testimony from the victim’s family who are seeking a stiff sentence, as well as from friends of the officer who urged lenience.
Jury deliberations continue later Wednesday morning in the trial of a Chicago police charged in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer charged in a deadly drunken driving accident wasn’t intoxicated and was only trying to avoid the 13-year-old boy riding his bike on the wrong side of Ashland when the officer struck and killed him, the cop’s attorney said at the first day of his trial Tuesday.
Authorities have charged a man in a shooting and chase this week, which left two officers injured on the city’s South Side.
Three people were in custody Tuesday morning, accused of shooting a man, then leading police on a chase that ended in a crash in which two officers were injured.
Work to replace an aging water main in the Pilsen neighborhood was almost done Wednesday morning, but the cleanup may take a long time.
Crews have patched a 36-inch water main that ruptured in the Pilsen neighborhood Monday night, but full repairs were still underway and residents were still facing a long cleanup process after homes and businesses were flooded.
Rush University Medical Center on Thursday is dedicating its new, state-of-the-art hospital building.
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7330
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!