There’s growing concern on the Chicago Lakefront Trail, over a man who, runners say, has been punching women along the path.
An Islamic school in west suburban Lombard is at least the second Muslim institution to report an attack this past weekend.
Police in west suburban Hinsdale are warning owners of small pets about an airborne predator.
Enough is enough for some Chicagoans fed up with attacks on women in Wicker Park, Bucktown and Logan Square.
Federal prosecutors in Chicago say the leaders of a powerful Mexican drug cartel once planned a military-style attack on a U.S. or Mexican government building.
Police are holding three suspects who are suspected of robbing and beating two men in the South Shore neighborhood Tuesday evening.
In two of the cases, police say, victims described the suspects as having either pink eyes or yellow eyes.
Some community activists are critical, but police on Chicago’s West Side are defending their investigation into eight early-morning attacks on women.
Two volleyball players from a northwest Indiana high school are facing criminal charges after a post-game attack on an opposing team, the Post-Tribune is reporting.
The Field Museum of Natural History is getting all ready to open its exhibit commemorating the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, as the 10-year anniversary of the attacks comes in less than two weeks.
A suburban teenager is one of the latest victims of an attack in downtown Chicago. He’s suffering from a punctured lung after the brutal attack at the hands of a mob ofyoung men.
Newly released, amateurish “home videos” from a terrorist scouting sites to attack seem a little bit charming — and a whole lot chilling. They came out Thursday in federal court, where a Chicago businessman faces terrorist conspiracy charges, CBS 2’s Derrick Blakley reports.
Two more women have been attacked by a man wanted in a string of violent robberies in west suburban Oak Park.
Police in west suburban Oak Brook were looking for a man who has attacked three women on the street in the past week.
He tells his victims to count to 100 — as he walks away. Police say the man has attacked two women in the Far South Side’s West Pullman neighborhood.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.3754
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!