As the campaign draws to a close it has become very apparent that Obama will return to the White House and that Harry Reid will lead a Democratic Senate.
Auto manufacturing is back in America – especially in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania because President Obama made the politically risky decision to bailout the auto industry after bailing out the banks. It was a decision that worked. Obama was right, Romney was wrong. So Romney is now in full lying mode. He is trying to retroactively re-write the wrongs in his writings.
Yes, it’s great that all turned out well for the auto workers, but it is absolutely horrendous to know that the American taxpayers via President Obama’s actions could have been left standing for billions of dollars – and still might.
With the CBS Local Presidential Forum coming to a close Barack Obama and Mitt Romney take their chance to set the record straight, pointing out the false accusations their opponent has leveled and giving their response.
On Monday, the Treasury Department sold 553,846,153 shares in AIG on Monday, turning an $18 billion profit on the $32.50 a share price.
Tonight, when Vice President Biden and President Obama address the country the question before them is an obvious one: are we better off than we were four years ago? The answer is equally obvious: YES!
While Paul Ryan is entitled to his own opinions, he is not entitled to his own facts. He lied to America about Medicare. He lied to America about the debt commission. He really lied to America about the stimulus and America’s debt rating.
The blatant lies and the desperate spins generated from the “left” have been absolutely frightening. What’s extremely sad for them is that they don’t have a prayer of keeping the White House without creating lies and spinning obvious negatives into self-reported positives.
Romney negotiated a $10 million federal bailout for his company, but has called for foreclosures to be allowed to “hit bottom” and letting Detroit go bankrupt.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.2074
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.533
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!