The much talked about Super Bowl matchup between the Harbaugh brothers has been beaten into your head, but did you know it gets more complicated than that?
Joe Flacco may finally have earned the respect of his many critics around the NFL.
Joe Flacco outdueled Tom Brady, throwing three touchdown passes in the second half and leading the Baltimore Ravens to their first Super Bowl in 12 years with a 28-13 victory over the New England Patriots on Sunday for the AFC championship.
Here’s my take on how the Championship round will play out.
After a lackluster Wild Card weekend featuring wins by all four favorites, here’s hoping the divisional round is more entertaining. On paper, it appears there will be two blowouts in the AFC, and two intriguing matchups in the NFC. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will play out.
The Wild-Card weekend represented some of the worst playoff football seen in many years.
After dancing before and after the game and making a team-high 13 tackles in between, Ray Lewis took a lap around the stadium to thank the fans of Baltimore for their support over the past 17 years.
Anquan Boldin set a franchise record with 145 yards on five receptions, including the clinching touchdown, as Baltimore beat Indianapolis 24-9 in Sunday’s AFC wild-card game.
There’s a mix of new and old, as three rookie quarterbacks make their playoff debut, while legendary linebacker Ray Lewis announced this will be his last “ride.” Here’s how I think this weekend’s action will play out.
ESPN wasted no time in securing the services of future Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis.
The Baltimore Ravens say Ray Lewis will retire after the playoffs.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
The Bears’ best chance of getting the help they need most likely rests in the hands of the Baltimore Ravens, who host the New York Giants Sunday.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
With five games remaining, playoff pretenders are starting to drop out and contenders are battling for position. Two bitter rivals meet in Baltimore, and a potential playoff matchup in Chicago headline Week 13 action. Here’s my take on how the games will play out.
Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed avoided a one-game suspension for late hits after an appeal. He instead will be fined $50,000.
The Bears were outplayed and badly outcoached in their Monday night loss at San Francisco.
Baltimore Ravens star safety Ed Reed has been suspended for one game by the NFL for repeated violations of rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players.
With Week 11 upon us, contenders are starting to separate themselves from pretenders. There are a few heavyweight bouts in the Sunday and Monday night games, featuring four very physical teams. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action is going to play out.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!