Bank Of America
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is putting more pressure on gun makers to get behind his push for an assault weapons ban and criminal background checks for gun purchasers.
A bank was robbed Saturday in the North Side Lincoln Park neighborhood.
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is in its 35th year and is expecting 45,000 participants from all over the world. Join in the excitement by getting involved at this year’s event.
A man in a straw cowboy hat robbed a Jefferson Park neighborhood bank Tuesday on the Northwest Side.
Common may be in jeopardy of losing his Chicago condominium to foreclosure, according to an online report.
Police are searching for three men who have been going up to people and robbing them at gunpoint at Bank of America ATMs on the city’s South Side.
After a standoff that lasted more than 10 hours, police in Oak Lawn and the FBI say they arrested a bank robber – after getting him out of a ceiling air duct.
Bank of America today recognized Dr. José Oberholzer, director of the Chicago Diabetes Project, as the second annual recipient of the Mayor Richard M. Daley and Maggie Daley Award.
About 75 Occupy Chicago protesters held sit-ins outside at least two Bank of America branches in downtown Chicago on Tuesday, before joining a much larger protest rally and march through the Loop in honor of May Day.
About 200 people gathered at Federal Plaza on Tuesday to send a message on this Tax Day 2012.
A Los Angeles firm has bought the struggling Block 37 shopping mall downtown, according to a published report.
A design student from the School of the Art Institute has been picked to have his artwork displayed in mural form along the Kennedy Expressway.
Protesters gathered outside the Mayor’s Office with a golden toilet Wednesday, demanding that Mayor Rahm Emanuel create jobs with $33 million in taxpayer funds that had gone in part to the CME Group so the company could renovate its restrooms.
A few hundred people assembled in an almost-vacant Loop Monday for an “Occupy the Dream” rally near the Federal Reserve Bank.
The Wabash Avenue Bridge won a prize as the most beautiful steel bridge of the year when it was completed in 1930, but suddenly this month, it has become a bridge brought to you by Bank of America.
U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) wants to ensure bank customers aren’t socked with hidden fees, now that the banks have backed off of implementing monthly charges for debit card holders.
Giving in to public pressure, Bank of America said Tuesday that it was scrapping plans to charge a $5 monthly fee for using a debit card for purchases.
The massive Addison Park on Clark hotel-residential-retail development in Wrigleyville got the green light from the City Council last year, despite heated opposition from many neighbors.
Five women – the eldest 80 years old – were arrested Tuesday afternoon for dumping garbage in front of the Bank of America Chicago offices downtown in a protest.
Community banks are trying to lure customers over, now that some big institutions are imposing unpopular new fees on customers.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!