Bank Of America
There are over 45,000 runners registered to compete in the 34th annual Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday.
There is more evidence that the economy is contracting, with grim job numbers coming out.
With Bank of America announcing it plans to charge customers $5 a month for using their debit cards, consumers of other banks wonder if it’s only a matter of time before they’re going to face charges too. But there are alternatives.
There’s nothing like the excitement of a race. 45,000 runners will hit the streets of Chicago to fulfill their dream of completing a 26.2 mile marathon this weekend. Many years ago, I was one of these happy runners, and now I am an even happier spectator. It’s true that running the race is like nothing else, but you can also get an adrenaline rush from watching the race.
The annual Bank of America Chicago Marathon means hundreds of millions of dollars for the local economy.
A man who allegedly robbed a bank in Evanston was caught more than 20 miles away in the South Chicago neighborhood, thanks to a tracking device.
A new Chicago law is supposed to force banks to secure and maintain buildings the day foreclosure papers are filed. A Chicago organization is focusing on a major financial institution, CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports.
A man robbed a Bank of America branch in the Lakeview neighborhood Tuesday morning.
Three members of the storied U.S. women’s soccer team will move from the field to the track this fall, to lead a charitable program for the Chicago Marathon.
A local couple said they did what the bank told them to do—and now they are facing foreclosure on their home.
While the corporations and guys on Wall Street get big tax credits, CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson asks “When do we get a break?”.
The troubled Block 37 shopping complex has been auctioned off to Bank of America for $100 million.
Dozens of Chicago homeowners stormed the Bank of America office downtown Wednesday, complaining that the bank is dragging its feet on their loan modification requests.
Some people who escaped from the high-rise fire Sunday — which was knocked out quickly by firefighters — said there was confusion about the building’s evacuation plan.
Two people were injured over the weekend when a fire ripped through a Bank of America branch in a downtown high-rise.
A man suspected in the robbery of a Bank of America branch on the Southeast Side at the end of December apparently returned to that same bank branch to rob it on Friday.
A Bank of America branch on the Southeast Side was robbed Tuesday morning by a man claiming to have a bomb.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart announced Tuesday that he is suspending evictions stemming from foreclosures filed by banks that admitted to “questionable and illegal practices.”
Chicago Marathon officials expect good conditions for most of Sunday’s race and aren’t sweating a forecast that calls for temperatures to reach about 80 degrees in the afternoon.
Three large banks have halted thousands of foreclosures after bank officials admitted the paperwork may have been flawed. Chicago was the site of one of the first congressional hearings looking into what happened.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!