I am a vile human being. The vilest..est… I’m a shoe gazer. The guy at a show that stands in the back, not moving; a statue that wards lovers of things like dancing, music, and fun, far, far away. Are you like me? Well, don’t fret, friend. There IS a place for us.
Uncle Fatty’s Rum Resort in the South Lakeview neighborhood has decided to call off a planned party celebrating the death of Osama bin Laden.
The man responsible for an elaborate hostage barricade hoax in Oak Forest is looking at serious charges, and the mayor of the south suburb is furious.
An alert smoker outside a Tinley Park bar tipped police to a burglary in progress earlier this week.
Chicagoans can own a piece of local history when fixtures from the famed Pump Room go on the auction block this coming Friday.
A man found dead in a burning tavern early this morning in Schiller Park might have been murdered, a source tells Newsradio 780.
An extra-alarm fire broke out early this morning at a bar in near west suburban Schiller Park, and a body was found inside.
Lakeview is most certainly Bears country, but at one bar in the area, hundreds of Packers fans will be flocking in Sunday to get some moral support and a little taste of home.
A woman reportedly is considering contacting a lawyer, after a northwest suburban bar kicked her out because she’s pregnant.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!