A northwest suburban Bartlett man was ordered held in lieu of $350,000 bail Sunday after he was accused of stabbing a Metra police officer three times in the leg Saturday.
From casual bars to those with a taste of New Orleans, consider watching the Super Bowl at a sports bar in Chicago. Where to go? Check out the list for details.
Ready to go country? For longtime fans and those just getting into the genre, the Chicagoland area offers numerous country western-themed bars and nightclubs. Use the following bars to saddle up, round up your friends and get ready to hit the town.
80 year-old Jack Douglas of Bartett was killed while trying to help an injured motorist.
A Bartlett man has been charged with possessing four machine guns after police found the weapons and bomb-making materials in west suburban Roselle Wednesday.
A west suburban boy is dead after an accident with an ATV Thursday night.
A 23-year-old northwest suburban man is being sought by police in connection with a Sunday morning shooting that left hospitalized with a gunshot wound to the head following an argument in a Bartlett nightclub.
A man was shot twice in the head at a northwest suburban nightclub early Sunday, around the same time that he was observed arguing with someone in the foyer of the club, police said.
This winter’s unusually mild weather has been both a blessing and a curse, depending on what type of business you happen to run.
A crash in Bartlett early Thursday sent a car off the road and into a grove of trees.
Metra commuters can expect more delays during their morning commute Friday, a day after the fiery freight train derailment that halted the Milwaukee District-West line near Bartlett.
A locally-filmed horror thriller by a west suburban native opens Friday night at a theater in St. Charles, and it is raising some concerns that young people might try to go on their own to investigate the legend of Munger Road.
A Bartlett woman is organizing neighbors to join her in trying to save their tree-lined neighborhood from the emerald ash borer.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a 50-year old northwest suburban woman who allegedly has been telling some tall tales to collect insurance money, and defrauding at least five people out of more than $50,000.
A firefighter was hurt early Saturday while battling a blaze at a house in northwest suburban Bartlett that a resident of the home had tried to extinguish with a garden hose before calling 911.
A former Bartlett man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison, convicted in a child pornography ring that included the sexual abuse of a baby for a live audience.
OGLE COUNTY, Ill. (STMW) – A northwest suburban teenager was killed early Wednesday in a “tragic accident” when his friend accidentally shot him on a hunting trip in western Illinois. LISTEN: Newsradio 780′s Debra Dale […]
Person struck Monday morning near the Bartlett station.
Bar owner wants to bring in little people wrestlers for a show.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!