Lorna C. Bankston, and Timothy K. Bankston, both 47, of 2774 W. 47th Ave. in Calumet Township were charged after the boy complained of pain to his arm to a school nurse at Hosford Park Elementary School on Jan. 29.
Champaign police identified Chicago rapper and Chief Keef pal Lil Reese as the alleged attacker in the 2012 videotaped beating of a Downstate woman, leading to his arrest Sunday in Chicago.
A Boeing 787 operated by Ethiopian Airlines flew from Ethiopia to Kenya’s capital Saturday, the first commercial flight since air safety authorities grounded the Dreamliners after incidents with smoldering batteries on two different planes in January.
A Chicago Heights alderman is facing battery charges after allegedly breaking a co-worker’s thumb in February during an argument at a Chicago Heights School District 170 warehouse, police said.
A 20-year old man was behind bars in Will County Thursday morning, after allegedly trying to kidnap two girls on their way home from school in January.
Cook County Judge Cynthia Brim, who suffers from long-term mental illness, was found not guilty by reason of insanity Monday in her misdemeanor battery trial.
A man whose history of reckless and violent behavior spans 25 years has been convicted of hitting and kicking two Naperville police officers last summer as they were ejecting him from a nightclub in the city’s downtown.
A Cedar Lake man originally charged with attempted murder in an attack on his mother was sentenced to eight years for battery.
ELGIN (CBS) – A man who allegedly punched a police officer in the groin was charged with a felony count of aggravated battery. Alex S. Barrera, 26, of the Lexington Inn hotel in Elgin, is […]
A Southwest Side Chuck E. Cheese employee was charged with two misdemeanors last month for allegedly stabbing a customer in a dispute over a salad plate, police said.
An off-duty Cook County prosecutor has been placed on administrative duty after allegedly biting a man on the leg during a scuffle outside a lingerie shop in the Lakeview neighborhood over the weekend.
A 55-year-old man with a previous criminal record allegedly tried to kidnap a 2-year-old Zion girl at Daley Plaza last weekend, but the girl’s father stopped him, then chased him down until police were able to arrest the man.
The woman was visibly disturbed but uncooperative when taken to Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston for medical treatment, police said.
A 5-foot 2-inch, 110-pound Uptown neighborhood woman is charged with shoving Ald. James Cappleman (46th) after he cleared away the breadcrumbs she had spread for pigeons.
In what will likely be his final public performance, Steve Orland was defiant and unapologetic. On Friday, the former West Aurora High School band director pleaded guilty to sexually abusing two band students, then read a lengthy statement that praised his own accomplishments and ignored his two victims.
Sources say a Chicago Fire captain shoved a police officer earlier this month, as they tried to rescue two men from the water near Goose Island.
A battery inside a checked piece of baggage exploded at O’Hare International Airport on Tuesday, injuring a baggage handler.
A Peapod grocery delivery driver from the Northwest Side has been charged with battery, after a customer accused him of sexual assault at her South Loop home.
Two people go are going on trial Monday in Will County, on charges they played a role in the death of a local daredevil.
A former Chicago Police officer has been charged with giving false testimony that led to a woman’s conviction on battery charges.
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.254
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!