A man found dead at his Northwest side home Monday night had suffered head trauma so severe that investigators at first had a hard time determining how exactly he died.
A West Side man was charged with reckless homicide and DUI, after driving his vehicle into a group of pedestrians, fatally striking a man early Saturday in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side.
A green SUV approached the 14-year-old girl as she was walking north on Laramie Avenue near George Street and a front passenger attempted to strike up a conversation.
A car driven by an armed man trying to flee police collided with several parked cars on the Northwest Side early Tuesday, then the driver jumped out and ran and left three critically injured passengers behind.
A 41-year-old man was shot while driving an SUV in the Northwest Side Belmont Craigin neighborhood early Tuesday.
Four men have been killed and at least 20 people were wounded in gun violence on the city’s streets from Friday night to early Sunday.
Three men have been killed, and at least eight more have been wounded, by gunfire in Chicago since Friday night.
Two people are dead, and six others have been injured, in shootings so far this weekend.
An armed robbery in the Belmont Craigin neighborhood prompted a police chase across the Northwest Side before a suspect was arrested near O’Hare Airport Tuesday afternoon.
A fire broke out Friday at a used car dealership on Cicero Avenue in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood.
Police in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood are search for suspects in a triple shooting.
At 5331 W. Belmont Ave. in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood, a Chicago landmark has a history as colorful as its exterior.
Two separate YouTube clips are showing us Chicagoans how we really sound, from praising “da Bears” to nitpicking about what neighborhood we live in.
Firefighters in the Belmont-Craigin neighborhood were called for what turned out to be a false alarm Thursday night and, when they got back, they found two burglars inside the firehouse.
Police say a 14-year-old girl is missing from her home in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side.
Four people were killed and 22 others were wounded in acts of violence across the city this past weekend.
One moment, Harry Rodriguez of the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood was celebrating his birthday. The next, he lay dying after being shot in the chest at his own party.
Police are searching for suspects in a string of at least eight armed robberies on the city’s Northwest Side, from Logan Square all the way to Edgebrook.
City inspectors shut down a grocery store in the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood this week, after finding insects buzzing around everywhere.
Police shot and wounded a suspect overnight in the Northwest Side’s Belmont-Cragin neighborhood as he waved two knives at officers.
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!