Time finally ran out for shoppers scrambling to buy last-minute Christmas gifts.
Some of the biggest stores have started offering shoppers something new this holiday season to help them “Survive This Economy.” Many major retailers have offered price matching, including for online competitors.
How can back-to-school sales benefit you? Let me count the ways! Just because you might not have a child or a kid heading off to college doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of all the great deals that are out there.
A former partner in the prestigious accounting firm Deloitte and Touche has pleaded guilty to making $420,000 by trading on inside information about clients.
For the third time in just the past few weeks, police are trying to find some brazen thieves who get into stores by smashing their way in.
Officially, police say a preliminary report shows 60 iPads, 11 Apple laptops and 10 GPS devices were stolen from the store at an estimated value of $42,000.
Best Buy — the nation’s largest consumer electronics retailer — is announcing which of its many Chicago area stores will be closing next month.
A local expert says the planned closings of 50 Best Buy stores is reflective of an evolution of the consumer retail market from big box stores toward the Internet.
Did you know that January is the month to get organized? According to the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), this year marks the seventh year that January is the month to get organized. NAPO wants to raise awareness on the benefits of getting organized and since getting organized is usually one of the top five New Years resolutions, what better time to start than now?
Even at the early hour of 5 a.m. on the day before Christmas Eve, stores were open for business, and plenty of consumers were out shopping.
Chicago shoppers were rummaging through mounds of what was left on the shelves Thursday, in search of last-minute deals.
A Chicago couple says in a lawsuit their family Christmas was ruined last year, after a used tablet PC bought as a gift for a young girl turned out to be full of porn.
It’s that time of the year again, early birds! Grab a cup of coffee, set the alarm and make a list. This year, you might not even need to go to bed at all. With many retailers staying open on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday is starting earlier than ever. Some retailers are offering deals starting Thursday evening or even earlier online.
A stable of high-end luxury cars once owned by a convicted north suburban businessman fetched nearly $2.3 million at auction on Tuesday.
Ferrari, Bentley, Lamborghini, Aston-Martin. Those are just some of the high-end luxury vehicles purchased by a disgraced north suburban businessman that will up available for auction on Tuesday.
If you are looking for a deal on some of the most coveted cars on the planet, mark your calendar for April 19.
A northwest suburban Best Buy employee is facing a felony retail theft charge after allegedly taking 10 iPhones and a Sprint Nextel phone from the store where he worked.
Televisions are selling at rock bottom prices, and there are more choices than ever before. But which one is the best buy for your lifestyle?
Even if you didn’t hop out of bed before dawn and get in line, it’s not too late to find some great Black Friday deals.
There’s just two more days till Black Friday. Retailers are offering thousands of bargains, but which ones are worth it? CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker has suggestions from the experts.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!