The 26-year-old was riding a bicycle southbound on North Larrabee Street about 6:35 p.m. when the car hit him near North Clybourn Avenue.
The Village of Niles is honoring three public services department employees tonight who rescued a bicyclist from flood waters last Thursday morning.
A 68-year-old man died early Friday after being struck by a vehicle while riding a bicycle in north suburban Skokie.
A couple of bicyclists killed in traffic accidents were remembered this morning where one of them died a couple of weeks ago on the Near North Side.
A bicyclist was struck and killed by a truck on the near North Side Friday.
A man decided to ride his bicycle down the ramp that leads to the platform at a CTA Blue Line stop, and he ended up on the tracks.
A vehicle struck a bicyclist Sunday in the South Side Woodlawn neighborhood.
A bicyclist died Thursday night after she collided with an ice cream truck a few blocks away from her home in the South Side Chatham neighborhood.
A bicyclist chased and tackled an alleged purse-snatcher because he was upset the man had targeted a 75-year-old woman.
A man was recovering Friday morning after being shot several times in the Northwest Side’s Avondale neighborhood.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer charged in a deadly drunken driving accident wasn’t intoxicated and was only trying to avoid the 13-year-old boy riding his bike on the wrong side of Ashland when the officer struck and killed him, the cop’s attorney said at the first day of his trial Tuesday.
A cyclist was injured Wednesday morning when a minivan struck a bicycle in Buffalo Grove.
A Joliet woman was charged with aggravated DUI after she hit a barrier and struck a bicyclist with her car on the Near West Side after allegedly downing six vodka drinks in two hours, officials said.
Four youths have been charged with mugging a bicyclist on the Lakefront Path near 31st Street Wednesday night. The victim received 11 stitches to his head.
Authorities have charged a man with slamming into a bicyclist and killing him in the Pilsen neighborhood, then driving off.
A driver has been arrested, after police say he struck and killed a man on a bicycle in the Pilsen neighborhood early Tuesday.
Ald. Pat O’Connor (40th), a former lifeguard, came to the rescue of a young man who was clobbered by a car as he rode his bicycle through a Northwest Side intersection on Thursday.
A 10-year-old bicyclist was hospitalized after apparently riding into the side of a police vehicle Wednesday afternoon in the Austin neighborhood.
A woman who was killed when she fell off her bicycle and run over by a dump truck in a “tragic accident” Downtown late Friday has been identified.
A city vehicle struck a bicyclist Wednesday afternoon in the North Center neighborhood.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!