Several members of Illinois’s congressional delegation have joined the growing chorus of voices pressuring U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) to speak out about his ongoing medical and legal troubles.
Trailing far behind Democrat Bill Foster, longtime Republican Congresswoman Judy Biggert has conceded the race in the 11th District.
The presidency isn’t the only race democrats and republicans have their eyes on. With control of Congress also on the line, some hotly contested congressional races are also drawing a lot of attention.
Former Congressman Bill Foster is trying to return to the House, but first he has to beat out Republican Congresswoman Judy Biggert, the incumbent in the new 11th District.
The heated race between Republican Congresswoman Judy Biggert and Democratic challenger Bill Foster is getting hotter over negative campaigning.
Illinois Republican Congresswoman Judy Biggert has pulled out of a debate sponsored by the AARP, citing the organization’s inability to “act as a neutral arbiter.”
A former Democratic Congressman running to get his old job back is critical of the way he says bipartisan cooperation is falling out of favor on Capitol Hill.
A trio of Democrats has banded together to campaign for Congress against Republicans on the issue of Medicare, and the budget.
Democratic U.S. Rep. Bill Foster has been defeated by Republican Randy Hultgren in Illlinois’ 14th congressional district.
Republicans are hoping to claim a majority in Illinois’ congressional delegation for the first time in seven years and are pinning their hopes on four seats, but Democrats are confident they can hold on to their lead.
Hultgren says first vote, if elected, would be to “fire Nancy Pelosi.”
For only the third time since her husband became President, Michelle Obama is waking up in the master bedroom of her Hyde Park mansion.
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.303
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!