The Chicago Wolves and San Antonio Rampage traded goals through the first 40 minutes of play but the Rampage were able to grab the lone goal in the third to hand the Wolves a 2-1 defeat Wednesday night at the AT&T Center.
Mark Mancari’s go-ahead power-play goal in the second period held up as the game-winner as the Chicago Wolves worked for a 4-1 win over Houston on Sunday afternoon before 9,516 fans at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves scored three times in the first period and held off a rally by the Toronto Marlies to earn a 3-2 victory Sunday night at Ricoh Coliseum.
Less than 24 hours after the Chicago Wolves needed a shootout to solve a scoreless game with Charlotte, goals occurred early and often Sunday afternoon as the Wolves prevailed 6-3 before 10,731 fans at the Allstate Arena.
Left wing Bill Sweatt flew into the offensive zone and whistled a shot past Grand Rapids goaltender Tom McCollum’s glove 18 seconds into overtime to give the Chicago Wolves a 4-3 victory Wednesday night at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves enjoyed their performance so much on Tuesday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre, they authored a strikingly similar start Wednesday night to trigger a 5-0 victory in British Columbia.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!