Bishop Ford Freeway
The accident, which occurred about 5:15 a.m., blocked one southbound and two northbound lanes, according to Illinois State Police.
Six people were injured in a traffic crash involving two semi-trucks and a passenger vehicle on the Bishop Ford Freeway early Tuesday, prompting authorities to close the interstate’s southbound lanes to travel.
Jennifer Mitchell, 27, was struck sometime before 1 a.m. near 154th Street by at least two vehicles, authorities said.
The Bishop Ford Freeway was shut down for hours Saturday morning, as Illinois State Police investigated a shooting.
Three females were hurt in a two-vehicle rollover crash early Sunday that led to two related wrecks on the Bishop Ford Freeway (I-94).
A man was killed and two women were injured early Monday in a crash on an exit ramp from the Bishop Ford Freeway.
One motorist is dead and one other is wounded after a two-vehicle crash early Sunday on the Bishop Ford Freeway where alcohol is believed to be a factor, state police said.
A motorist on his way to his job at the Chicago Tribune was killed early Monday when a wrong-way driver collided with his vehicle on the Bishop Ford Freeway.
A car was essentially run over by a semi-trailer truck on the Bishop Ford Freeway early Wednesday, causing a pileup and a major traffic jam.
A motorist was shot while driving on the Bishop Ford Freeway early Sunday on the Far South Side.
Traffic jams mounted on the Bishop Ford Freeway Tuesday morning, when a dump truck slammed into a divider wall and left a lane blocked.
As investigators try to get to the bottom of a deadly weekend accident on the Bishop Ford Freeway, one major question remains.
A woman, her son and another man were killed Sunday morning when their car was rear-ended by an SUV while they were stopped in the center lane of the Bishop Ford Freeway.
An investigation is underway after a Chicago Police vehicle went up in flames overnight on the Bishop Ford Freeway.
A man’s body was found Thursday afternoon on a Bishop Ford Freeway ramp on the Far South Side.
Police say an Evergreen Park man fell asleep at the wheel on the Bishop Ford Freeway, and it cost him his life.
A man was taken to a hospital after stealing a tractor-trailer truck and starting a standoff on the Bishop Ford Freeway in which he threatened suicide.
A 13-year-old girl suffered minor injuries, and four other children were taken to hospitals, after the school bus they were riding on Wednesday morning struck an SUV on the Bishop Ford Freeway.
Traffic came to a standstill on the outbound Bishop-Ford Freeway Thursday afternoon after two steel coils broke free from a semi and fell on the roadway, causing several other vehicles to crash.
Speeding is to blame for a semi-truck crash on the Bishop Ford Freeway that sent a truck driver to an area hospital in critical condition Thursday afternoon near south suburban South Holland.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!