What a difference two weeks makes. How are you spending the day? We’d love to see some of your warm weather pictures
If your car is still buried in snow in Chicago, you could find a nasty surprise waiting when you finally get it out.
Snow from this month’s blizzard is slowly leaving us, but the snow may impact us for the next several months.
If you’re still using an old folding chair or some empty crates to save the parking spot you dug out during last week’s blizzard, get rid of it soon, or the city will.
The city awarded $8 million in emergency contracts, three of them to companies involved in the infamous Hired Truck scandal, according to a new report.
Rising temperatures in the Chicago area might be melting some of the snow and ice left behind by last week’s blizzard, but it also will bring some new headaches for area motorists: more potholes.
While Cook County officials have been working to close a $487 million budget deficit, union employees at its health and hospital system are being paid $250 bonuses for coming into work during last week’s blizzard.
Some Lake County Illinois drivers who got stuck during the blizzard and ended up getting their cars towed, are complaining they’re being gouged by the towing companies.
While most drivers unlucky enough to have had to drive during the Blizzard of 2011 will be let off the hook for any slips through a red light, at least two suburban police departments are saying ‘no amnesty.’
Of the hundreds of cars stranded on Lake Shore Drive during last week’s blizzard, two remained unclaimed on Thursday.
Non-violent offenders can help remove snow from fire hydrants and emergency routes across suburban Chicago, under a program being offered by the Cook County Sheriff’s Department.
As a parent, would you feel comfortable knowing your kids were walking to school in the street, just inches from passing cars?
The City of Chicago Tuesday decided to give a pass to those caught by red light cameras during last week’s blizzard.
Despite Chicago’s third worst-ever blizzard that dropped 20-plus inches of snow, the city still is doing better in early voting this year than the previous mayoral election four years ago.
There are no more breaks at parking meters in the city because of snow on the ground.
A South Side sanitation boss is in trouble for failing to deliver snow removal to residents of his ward.
Chicago-area roofers are busy with roofing emergencies caused by the Blizzard of 2011.
The family of a man fatally struck by a snow removal truck last week filed a lawsuit Monday against the City of Chicago and the truck driver.
Some Chicago union bosses say Rahm Emanuel was picking on their members as public employees were fighting valiantly against the blizzard.
The head of the Illinois Emergency Management Agency gave a positive review to the state’s preparation for, and response to, the blizzard last week.
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!