A death investigation is underway, after a man’s body was found on the beach off Thorndale Avenue.
Authorities say a man whose body was found decomposed in his Englewood neighborhood home had been shot.
A missing woman’s body was recovered from Lake Michigan on Sunday after a seven-hour search near north suburban Lake Forest.
The body of a 15-year-old boy has been found along the lake shore in the Indiana Dunes, about a day and a half after he disappeared.
Police said the man, identified only as a 46-year-old white male, suffered injuries. But the cause of the injuries is unknown.
A woman whose body was found in an Edgewater neighborhood alley Saturday morning was strangled and her death has been ruled a homicide, an autopsy Sunday has found.
A body was found earlier this week in the newly-vacated building that formerly housed the Gerber/Hart LGBT library.
A body has found on the beach along the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, and police are investigating to find out who it is.
The decomposed body of an man was found in the trunk of a car on the West Side Saturday.
An Uptown neighborhood man’s body has been pulled from Montrose Harbor, six days after he went missing.
Sheriff’s deputies in Oregon, Ill., are investigating the death of an Illinois Wesleyan University student after a fraternity party in the woods.
Divers have found the body of a missing Chicago man in the frigid water of Belmont Harbor.
A man who had been shot multiple times was found dead on the sidewalk in the Burnside neighborhood on the South Side early Sunday.
Police are conducting a death investigation after a man’s body was found apparently frozen in a driveway on the Far South Side Monday morning.
An Elgin woman has been charged with murdering a 61-year-old acquaintance found dead in his burning northwest suburban apartment Saturday morning. Charges are pending against a second suspect, police said.
A woman’s body was pulled from Lake Michigan in the North Side Edgewater neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
A woman was found dead in a vacant lot on the South Side Sunday morning.
The body of a missing canoeist has been found, two days after he vanished when his boat flipped over in a retention pond near Lemont.
A man’s body was found on a Southwest Side street Monday morning and police are investigating whether he is the same man spotted running from the scene of a fatal crash on the same street early Thursday.
The body of a man was found male was pulled from the Des Plaines River Tuesday in west suburban Forest Park.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!