A day after the body of a child believed to be Bryeon Hunter – the 20-month-old Maywood boy allegedly killed by his mother and her boyfriend – the man who found the body met the child’s grandmother.
A man’s body was pulled from the south branch of the Chicago River near the Loop Wednesday afternoon.
Volunteers and police officers returned to the Des Plaines River on Saturday to resume searching for the body of a missing toddler from Maywood.
The female victim pulled out of the Des Plaines River on Saturday morning had “multiple stab wounds,” according to a preliminary autopsy report.
The body of an unidentified male was being pulled from the lagoon at the park in the 6700 block of South Kedzie Avenue.
Two youths taking a walk in a wooded area in west suburban Woodridge Saturday afternoon discovered some apparent skeletal remains, which will be analyzed by the DuPage County Coroner’s office and police investigators.
Authorities were continuing their search Tuesday morning for the body of a Joliet woman who has been missing since last week, and believed to have been killed by her son.
A man found dead early Saturday on the Dan Ryan Expressway in the University Village neighborhood is the 10th cold-related death of the season in Cook County.
The body of an elderly woman was pulled from Lake Michigan Sunday in the North Side Rogers Park neighborhood.
The discovery of a body in rural Lake County, Ind. on Sunday prompted investigators there to wonder whether it could be that of missing Calumet City woman Gena Chiodo, whose boyfriend has been charged with her murder.
A man’s body was found “crushed” inside a recycling bin at a facility in the Far South Side Pullman neighborhood.
A body was pulled from the water Friday morning near Navy Pier.
Divers from Lake and McHenry counties discovered the body at 10:42 a.m. Monday using sonar equipment in 30 feet of water.
A body was found in Lake Michigan about 30 feet from shore Monday afternoon on the Near North Side.
Police say a body was recovered from the Chicago River near the Wells Street bridge on Friday.
The body of a south suburban teenager was found yesterday on a beach in Indiana, miles from where he disappeared.
The body of a woman was discovered Friday morning about a mile east of the Indiana Dunes State Park pavilion, Porter County (Ind.) Coroner Chuck Harris said.
A Cook County judge has ordered that the remains of a boy, identified decades ago as one of John Wayne Gacy’s victims, be exhumed so that his mother can learn whether it’s really her son.
A woman whose body was found in a vacant lot near Washington Park over the weekend was strangled, an autopsy determined on Monday.
A body was found in a garbage can Monday Morning on the city’s Near West Side.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!