It’s been an incredible week of change for the Fraternite Notre Dame, whose members just days ago were freezing in a West Side church. CBS 2’s Brad Edwards brings us up to date.
Officials at the not-for-profit, no-kill Animal House Shelter say a new boiler will cost about $4,000. In the meantime, they need items to help keep the dogs and cats warm.
Carbon monoxide from a boiler leak Tuesday night forced as many as 70 people from their apartments in the Albany Park neighborhood on the North Side.
A lot of homeowners are getting the bad news that they’ll have to replace flood-damaged appliances.
If it’s too cold for comfort outside, just imagine what it must be like with no heat INSIDE. CBS 2’s Roseanne Tellez talked to residents in an apartment building on the South Side’s Woodlawn neighborhood.