Bond was set at $2 million Saturday for a known gang member who fatally shot a man in the South Side Englewood neighborhood last March.
A convicted felon was ordered held without bond Saturday for allegedly shooting a 10-year-old boy as he played football in his front yard in Austin earlier this week.
An Englewood man was ordered held in lieu of $1 million bail Sunday for a South Side shooting that left one man paralyzed and another wounded.
One of three former Schaumburg police officers accused of stealing from drug dealers is getting out of jail today.
A DuPage County judge has significantly reduced the bail for three former Schaumburg police officers accused of stealing drugs from dealers and reselling them through an informant.
A Cook County judge had ordered Kathleen Kearney be on GPS monitoring once she posted bond after her July 16, 2012, arrest on stalking charges, authorities said.
A deputy fire chief for south suburban Chicago Ridge has been released on bond, and placed on house arrest, after he was charged with breaking into a neighbor’s condo in Tinley Park, beat her, and threatened to kill her.
Bond was set at $400,000 for a Greater Grand Crossing man who allegedly attempted to run over a police officer Thursday on the South Side.
State Sen. Donne Trotter on Thursday evening said he’ll stay in the race for the 2nd Congressional District, even though he faces charges he tried to bring a handgun through a security checkpoint at O’Hare International Airport.
The young woman accused of running over and killing a 5-year-old girl in Highland Park on Labor Day, after allegedly huffing computer cleaning spray, has been released on $50,000 bond.
Bond was set on Saturday at $200,000 for a 4th-grade teacher charged with beating his dog to death early Friday at his Lake View home.
Voters in Lincolnwood resoundingly repudiated their local school board in the election Tuesday.
A hearing has been postponed for the man accused of killing a popular teacher during a bar fight.
A judge will consider increasing or revoking the $3 million bond of Daniel Olaska at a Feb. 17 hearing. Meanwhile, the victim he allegedly murdered was remembered at a Wisconsin visitation.
A judge on Monday refused to lower the bond for the son of a Cook County Sheriff’s officer charged with the brutal beating and robbery of a 17-year-old boy in a Bridgeport alley that went viral after being posted on YouTube.
A far northwest suburban woman is being held on $2 million bond for allegedly stabbing a 9-month-old boy in the head Friday night in Harvard.
Bond was set at $100,000 Friday for a northwest suburban man caught by police trying to throw away jewelry allegedly taken during several residential burglaries.
A request for bail was dismissed Wednesday for the father and stepmother of a 13-year-old boy who was found buried in a shallow grave in a Black Oak mobile home park.
For the first time since revealing that they are trying to sell their home, former Gov. Rod Blagojevich and his wife, Patti, have publicly listed their Ravenswood home for sale at $1.07 million.
Bond was set at $1.5 million Monday for a 34-year-old man charged with the attack and rape of an 83-year-old woman in a field behind a southwest suburban Home Depot store Friday morning.
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.318
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!