Here in Chicago, similar acts of kindness happen every day without the fanfare. CBS 2′s Mai Martinez reports.
The mother of two little boys, I often feel like I’m lucky if I sneak in a shower where I can wash my hair without having to stop part way through to referee a game of light sabering. That said, keeping up with fashion and being fashionable (when simply keeping up with bathing is a task) doesn’t always come super easy when little ones are under foot. (Also, what do you mean the Princess Leia hair buns aren’t in style?)
A Missouri woman has adopted a Chicago cat once condemned to death in the will of her late owner.
You’ve heard curiosity killed the cat. In this case, curiosity actually saved one.
A cat from Berwyn has been spared, despite an order in the will of her deceased owner.
I have personally spent years figuring out ways to stay fashionable in the snow and slush and I would like to share my following finds and recommendations!
Hey fellas, winter’s going to be here in, like, two minutes and the reality of our surroundings dictates that you’ll either have to dust off last year’s looks or head out to the shops for a seasonal upgrade…
If you’ve been living in sandals all summer, it’s time to slip into something a little sturdier for fall. Whether you like to be sky-high in your shoes or step firmly on the ground in flats, check out some of our sub-$100 picks for your autumn style…
This season’s boots range from wedges to flats, and everything in between. Over the knee, brown leather, and rain boots, remain number one this Fall. Each boot featured here is also, under $100! Here are […]
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!