The split between the Green Bay Packers and longtime quarterback Brett Favre was anything but amicable.
The retired three-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback will join the network’s crew for daylong coverage of Sunday’s NFL championship game between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers.
Former New York Jets quarterback Brett Favre will have to testify about sexually suggestive text messages.
Peyton Manning wrote the book on how to handle one of the trickiest situations a pro football player could possibly face.
Jerry Angelo said Wednesday that the team will not add another quarterback because there is not enough time to get a new QB entrenched in the system.
Bears head coach Lovie Smith shot down rumors saying the team would look into adding another quarterback.
When he’s not sitting on a tractor, counting his millions, want to know where Brett Favre is?
With uncertainty surrounding Jay Cutler’s injury and the fate of the Bears’ season, injury expert Will Carrol joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to discuss the extent of Cutler’s broken finger.
Would Bears fans be happy with a quarterback who ranked near the top in just about every passing department season in and season out, but needed five years as a starter to break through and win it all?
I was steeling myself for an afternoon of mawkish sentimentality, with Fox Sports presenting a football game through the prism of death – cameras tracking Brian Urlacher all afternoon, announcers consumed with his feelings after he buried his mother just the day before. Thanks to the tone set by Urlacher himself and reflected by Lovie Smith, however, it turned out I was wrong.
Recent Cubs “retiree” Carlos Zambrano is in need of a change of scenery, while his pal, White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen, is in need of a change of pace.
NFL.com personnel guru Gil Brandt believes Favre would be interested in playing this season, but he’s not sure there is a team out there who wants him.
Brett Favre says while his playing days are definitely over, he hasn’t decided what he’s going to do with himself in the coming years.
Former Packers, Jets and Vikings quarterback Brett Favre says he could return to football as a coach or a television analyst, although he has no plans to enter either field anytime soon.
Jenn Sterger, former New York Jets game hostess who allegedly received inappropriate photos and phone messages from Brett Favre, said in a recent interview that she isn’t a “gold-digger.”
I know it’s not his fault, and I have to be careful to remember that.
He turned a loyal fandom against itself, just because he could.
Super Bowl XLV kicks off Sunday between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers. With nine Super Bowl titles between the two teams, you can bet this will be an intense game.
During the NFL post-season, TV ratings have been the best in about 15-years. In fact, the ratings have topped the best programming on TV that isn’t football related.
This time it looks like the real deal. Brett Favre will end his NFL career after 20 seasons.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!